Have you ever ?

yeah. I think most everyone has at some point.

have you ever hung out with a girl who drank boxed wine then vomited on your Johnson when you were getting fellashed?

yeah. I think most everyone has at some point.

have you ever hung out with a girl who drank boxed wine then vomited on your Johnson when you were getting fellashed?

If you don't mind me asking OP, how old are you and how much do you get paid an hour? I know when I was in my late teens to early twenties I felt the same granted that my job sucked. But it was somewhat motivation to see a light check, gave me the strength to work harder and know that it won't be that way forever. It inspired me to go out and seek better opportunities, and lord knows they're out there.

If you don't mind me asking OP, how old are you and how much do you get paid an hour? I know when I was in my late teens to early twenties I felt the same granted that my job sucked. But it was somewhat motivation to see a light check, gave me the strength to work harder and know that it won't be that way forever. It inspired me to go out and seek better opportunities, and lord knows they're out there.

Not really. I'm thankful I'm employed.

On the other hand... I look at my bills and I'm depressed. 
ohwell.gif

Not really. I'm thankful I'm employed.

On the other hand... I look at my bills and I'm depressed. 
ohwell.gif

I look at what I make before taxes and I'm happy, then I look at how much I was taxed and just smh....Gotta help everyone else though, right?

I look at what I make before taxes and I'm happy, then I look at how much I was taxed and just smh....Gotta help everyone else though, right?

Back
Top Bottom