Not having tattoos

Exactly. Just waiting for the whole trend to cycle over and you’re set :pimp:

Other day I Saw an undoubtedly 75+ yr old woman with her arms tatted up crazy and was blown away:wow:. She definitely was a pioneer back in the day.

My mom deadass told all her kids if we got a tat we’d be written outta the Will:lol:. None of us have any. And we’ve matured to learn it was in fact the best decision. #mommaknowsbest
Funny that made me think how they actually dress and look older now too. Gen Z looking like boomers.

pics of said group of girls, research Purposes.
young-thug-lil-durk-computer-meme- gh1.jpg

Funny cause I used to work with CPS (child protective service) and would go into upper class homes. Like ***** u lost ure privilege and yes im tatted up like the subway in NY

I knew I was probably going to end up in corporate America so the more clean cut I looked the better so no tattoos for me.
I’m happy how my career has turned out but I honestly hate that I let this mindset dictate my appearance since a teen.

I always say never get a tattoo when you're 18-23.

youre not thinking straight and more than likely you just want them cause its a trend. people who get tattoos at an early age usually dont do any research and get terrible tattoos from terrible artists.

in addition, a top level artist requires $

if you want tattoos it has be because its who you are and not because youre trying to look "cool"

I always say never get a tattoo when you're 18-23.

youre not thinking straight and more than likely you just want them cause its a trend. people who get tattoos at an early age usually dont do any research and get terrible tattoos from terrible artists.

in addition, a top level artist requires $

if you want tattoos it has be because its who you are and not because youre trying to look "cool"
I'd even say, wait till you're 30 because by then you know what you are and wont be following trends and pretty much finished developing mentally
I say that because like you said, I see a lot of younger people with terrible tats that clearly got them after highschool

Back
Top Bottom