Have You Gone Back In Time Recently?

I have because of Yuku. Since this morning I've been reading a thread, then I exit out the thread and NT is back to the way it was ten minutes ago
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. The hell? Yuku REALLY SUCKS
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I have because of Yuku. Since this morning I've been reading a thread, then I exit out the thread and NT is back to the way it was ten minutes ago
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. The hell? Yuku REALLY SUCKS
mad.gif
mad.gif
!**% ahs been pissin me off all damn day.
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was gonna respond to this thread but I hit submit and it said "thread not found"... this is happening every 10 minutes. Annoying as HELL.

hell yeah......a couple minutes ago when i tried to post in this thread it was the topic wasnt found......... this ones for u yuku:
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

I was gonna respond to this thread but I hit submit and it said "thread not found"... this is happening every 10 minutes. Annoying as HELL.

Word that happened to me yesterday. I was like ***?? That was honestly the first time Ive experienced a problem with YUKU other than the slowness and thrcrashing

There's been some weird things happening - I think it's a problem with a server and the Yuku folks are working on moving everyone off that server.

Dear Yuku,
I want to kill you and Johnny Depp.

Sincerely,
ericescobar

P.S. Give me some kudos

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Word that happened to me yesterday. I was like ***?? That was honestly the first time Ive experienced a problem with YUKU other than the slowness and thr crashing

smh.gif

mad annoying.

Yup. I was gonna make a Celtics-Magic thread today but I decided to just not even bother. I was having enough problems posting in threads that were alreadythere.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Yuku is going $++%+!@ nuts....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)][diddy] We'll always love ezboard, ezboard [/diddy][/color]

i wish i could hop in my delorean and travel to the days before yuku
smh.gif

i remember how the search feature was supposed to be the savior of the BST forums, but everytime i search, the thread disappears into thin air
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom