Have you got into it with folks online with non-NTers?

Have you ever been called on "slander" because they aren't use to our inter et etiquette?A chicks calls me out on one the social networks (twitter/FB/Instagram) for always having something smart to say. I'm not saying this chick was in the wrong.. But I notice that I do always put my 2 cents in & i be getting at these fools especially sports-wise. Maybe too much.. #NTtaughtme

Have you ever been called on "slander" because they aren't use to our inter et etiquette?A chicks calls me out on one the social networks (twitter/FB/Instagram) for always having something smart to say. I'm not saying this chick was in the wrong.. But I notice that I do always put my 2 cents in & i be getting at these fools especially sports-wise. Maybe too much.. #NTtaughtme

has_anynoe.jpg

Nah, I know my boundaries, trust me I feel like going in on people on FB but I chill because these are actually friends of people I know lol

Nah, I know my boundaries, trust me I feel like going in on people on FB but I chill because these are actually friends of people I know lol

Im saying.. Do yall go in on folks on FB like you do on NT? I realize that I have and I need to step back..

Im saying.. Do yall go in on folks on FB like you do on NT? I realize that I have and I need to step back..

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Why don't you expect them to get offended and then get mad at you? You're no longer anonymous like you're on here. lulz.
Info on that 10 year bid tho, that's crazy
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Why don't you expect them to get offended and then get mad at you? You're no longer anonymous like you're on here. lulz.
Info on that 10 year bid tho, that's crazy
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SuburbNinja

My homie is doing a 10 year bid right now over a myspace beef
damn wat the hell that %!@!# do? it had to be way deeper than just talkin #@@$

damn wat the hell that %!@!# do? it had to be way deeper than just talkin #@@$

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

yeah we're gonna need you to go ahead and explain this one please

Back in 04' my homie "Trey" had the myspace pimp game on lock.  Son had all the html codes too. He was basically P.Diddy...pics in the club, pics leaning against nice cars, pics showing his rent money, etc. In his prime he was slaying the materialistic birds at a Chamberlain-esqe rate.  He met this girl Nicki at a strip club one weekend.  Ol girl had a body that would make Ester Baxter blush.  She wasn't stripping tho she was with some friends. The next day she hit my dude up on myspace talking some good stuff.  They keep writing on each others page and she was even leaving those glitter font messages.  This went on the whole week and I guess they was supposed to get a hotel on Sat.  On Friday night we was out at the same strip club and some dusty looking dudes keep mean mugging us and mainly Trey.  They looked like a broke version of the Free World from 8 mile.  And yes I know the Free World looked broke in the movie, so imagine these clowns.  After a while one of our homies Lathan who is 6'4 280, and a bodyguard for Plies these days goes up to the dusty dudes and was like "ya'll gotta problem? too much eyeballing for my taste.  Its naked women in here and ya'll staring at men...either you Karamo or gotta problem".  Some guy with half braids/half fro like R.Kelly in that one video says "tell that man Trey to leave Nicki alone she's taken".  We all have a good laugh and tell Trey.  Trey goes "look here pimpin' your chick choose me...now you can play it cool or we can get into some real live gangsta stuff"  Needless to say the dude fell back.  Saturday afternoon Trey was getting messages on myspace from Nicki saying she wasn't feeling him no more and she ain't down for the pound.  Then around 8pm she changed her story back? So we think the dude was using her profile.  So Trey smashes Saturday night and while leaving the hotel Sunday morning he gets approached by the group of Free World thugs.  They tried to jump him but did know he stayed strapped like car seats.  So after some punches Trey shot Nicki's man in the calf and they all scattered.  He got picked up by the police later that day but before he went in he uploaded pics of him smashing Nicki. 

Back
Top Bottom