Have you guys ever seen this colorway of the 6-17-23? vol. REAL CARMINE.

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
I was just playing 2K11 and unlocked this shoe... It looks like the original Carmine VI colorway and not that crap they're releasing with the black on the toe 
sick.gif
If this was posted a long time ago feel free to lock. Just wanted to share
IMG00997-20101003-2109.jpg

2lx8fbo.jpg

maybe they changed it up cuz it was too much vi and not enough xvii. thanks for the screencap. 40 shoes to unlock is a pretty good motivation to play it a bit.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I was just playing 2K11 and unlocked this shoe... It looks like the original Carmine VI colorway and not that crap they're releasing with the black on the toe 
sick.gif
If this was posted a long time ago feel free to lock. Just wanted to share
IMG00997-20101003-2109.jpg

2lx8fbo.jpg
i like these lot more than that sample pic we saw couple weeks ago

dude cant wait to play this game!! i never peeped those 6.17.23s but that colorway is really sick, what shoes give you the best upgrades??

Originally Posted by blackaquagrape

dude cant wait to play this game!! i never peeped those 6.17.23s but that colorway is really sick, what shoes give you the best upgrades??

Definitely the XI's... gives you +10 dunk...

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by blackaquagrape

Definitely the XI's... gives you +10 dunk...
SHOULDA BEEN THA 2's OR 3's THAT GIVES YOU +10 DUNK AND THE XI's THAT GIVE YOU A BETTER SHOT FROM THA PERIMETER OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT BECAUSE BY THA TIME THE XI's CAME OUT JORDAN WASN'T DUNKING LIKE HE USE TO

wink.gif
those look better then the 6 17 23 ive seen cant wait to cop that game might have extra ime to scoop it today

laugh.gif
ninjahood wrote:

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

they still trash.

you know thisssss mannn
perhaps, but with that colorway at least they would be ALOT doper...and i wouldn't be surprised if they sell.

Werd lol.. them hicks str8 from D.R. would be all over these

laugh.gif
ninjahood wrote:

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

they still trash.

you know thisssss mannn
perhaps, but with that colorway at least they would be ALOT doper...and i wouldn't be surprised if they sell.

Werd lol.. them hicks str8 from D.R. would be all over these

pimp.gif

These are Clean.
I would definitely purchase these is released.
I really dont know where all this Jordan elitism comes from, some of the best performance products to come from the brand are either team or hybrid's.

Oh man. YOu are sadly mistaken if you think that the shoes you posted are OG carmines.

Back
Top Bottom