Have you guys seen these Jordan V Samples? White/Gold

pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
nuffsaid

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Cant believe they made a pair, even a sample, in 06 with nike air. Just shows it can be done

EXACTLY!
this is exactly why I laugh at people always saying "Nike doesn't want to, its not going to happen." This shows that they still mess around with Nike Air.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Cant believe they made a pair, even a sample, in 06 with nike air. Just shows it can be done

EXACTLY!
this is exactly why I laugh at people always saying "Nike doesn't want to, its not going to happen." This shows that they still mess around with Nike Air.

They should stop messing around

EXACTLY!
Jordan Brand is going to be in big trouble now that they're there own company because that is Nike's copyright and that's a no no to use. I bet they get sued when Nike does see this. What in the world were they thinking?

3thaman wrote:
zapatohead408 wrote:
super23freak wrote:
EXACTLY!

Jordan Brand is going to be in big trouble now that they're there own company because that is Nike's copyright and that's a no no to use. I bet they get sued when Nike does see this. What in the world were they thinking?

Umm... No. 

JB is still a subsidiary of Nike, same goes for Converse. Its really all the same company like GM, Cadillac, Buick and Chevy.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

EXACTLY!

Look on the bottom of your Jordan boxes in the left hand corner.. you'll see something. It says "Nike Inc."

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Not even notice the Nike Air? My eyes went O_O and I popped a boner the second the pic loaded.

Exactly what I was saying to myself when I read the comment over yours. 
I really like 5 and this one is sick! 

Originally Posted by spizike231

Look on the bottom of your Jordan boxes in the left hand corner.. you'll see something. It says "Nike Inc."
I can tell some of you guys aren't familiar with 3thaman.
laugh.gif

This is just another contradiction from the Brand....they have no problem making products for their own benefit the correct way, but give us stupid excuses why they won't do it for the products given to the "unwashed masses."

These were a 'PE' made for a Jordan Brand executive who got married on the date printed on the tag. There's also a black colorway with the same 11/3/06 label stitched on the tongue, but interestingly enough, that version featured a Jumpman on the heel.

DAMN it....i really need to read a little deeper. All i saw was the shoes. THEN i saw the Nike Air.......then i was like

smith4.gif

AND THEN.....I read the story.

frown.gif

EXACTLY!

yea only for the bigwigs DAMNIT MAN

jordan brand aint dumb. they know what they are doing. they are going to get us to buy the crap now but re retro everything again in the correct way one of these years...

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by spizike231

I can tell some of you guys aren't familiar with 3thaman.
laugh.gif

This is just another contradiction from the Brand....they have no problem making products for their own benefit the correct way, but give us stupid excuses why they won't do it for the products given to the "unwashed masses."
yup case in point them garbage piles of crap jordan air force 1 fusion shoes with nike air and swoosh all over them joints...

Back
Top Bottom