Have you seen......

dnice901

Banned
I know by now most of you have seen the changes to the most anticipated play off 8. I like the look of the shoe, but I prefer the original. On friday I paidover retail to ensure that I have a pair that hold true to the original, and they should be arriving in the middle of the week. I will be buying a pair of thechanged 8's as well. Who knows the changed 8's might turn out to be what the changed infared VI's turned out to be ($$$$$$). I can't wait untilthey are delivered
pimp.gif

Yeah , great for the guys with the OG's... bad for the guys playing catch up. I would hate to see what some of the prices on the OG playoffs will looklike
frown.gif
Another reason I went ahead and ordered early so I wouldn'tmiss out on the OG colorway.

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I know by now most of you have seen the changes to the most anticipated play off 8. I like the look of the shoe, but I prefer the original. On friday I paid over retail to ensure that I have a pair that hold true to the original, and they should be arriving in the middle of the week. I will be buying a pair of the changed 8's as well. Who knows the changed 8's might turn out to be what the changed infared VI's turned out to be ($$$$$$). I can't wait until they are delivered
pimp.gif

And most of us read the numerous topics in the Jordan Brand forum about this. The "changed 8's" on Jumpman23.com will NOT be releasing. Theywill release "true to the original". Good thing you paid over retail though, enjoy your shoes 3 weeks before everybody else has 'em... somebodyis laughing straight to the bank.

Back
Top Bottom