Have You/Would You 'Talk' to Somebody with a Child?

weekend girl

Banned
I notice as I get older it seems like it's harder to find a dude without a (few
smh.gif
tired.gif
) rugrat(s). Have any of ya'll experienced a situation where youdealt with a dude/female that had a pre existing child from a past relationship?

d05165493d0ae6db1aeb2244dcb0fc175908646d.JPG

or

0261654d3206e6d313bff5f565808c1a7fefecb8.JPG

[K]It is what it is[/K]

laugh.gif
tired.gif

I mean like...
grin.gif
shouldn't this be mentioned as early as possible to avoid any potential snafus and @$%#?

Everybody greater than or equal to 21 seems to have a seed or 2 runnin' round the crib every other weekend and @$%#
grin.gif
Just went out with this dude andwe had to pick up his daughters at his baby mother house
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

To anyone who has been in a similar situation, please shed some light on all variables
grin.gif

talked to her ''normally''..
she aint askin me to support the kid or anything so its all good
pimp.gif

she rarely brought her daughter up..i sometimes forgot she had one.. that helped too..
laugh.gif

ask that one dude. Primavera VIII's he playin step-pops isnt he?

But on a sidenote i would as long as she wasnt trying to have be the baby's step-pops?

but then again i would want to get attached to the kid/have the kid get attached to me and then leave. That would just make things unnecessarily complicated

Could I talk to someone sure...but at this point in my life, its not a option to get serious with a female who has a seed. Im not where I wanna be in life tohave a g/f and a child that's not mines to look after. But far as us chillin and doin our thing its cool long as she don't try to put the kid on me.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

20 black male not in jail or with a kid and in college is a miracle now adays
I'm Amazing

yeah, i would talk to a girl with a kid. give lil man a bomb pop and some yu gi oh cards, i think that's what the kids are playing with today, andyou'll be straight...

if it's an older kid, you may have to sneak off one day when his mom aint looking and punch him in the chest, just to show dominance.

I'm 24, and yeah...it's getting hard to find a guy with no kids. I guess I'm gonna have to talk myself into being open to it. I have before and Iwas annoyed as I thought I would be.

The only issue I have with men with kids is that those kids come attached to mamas. I'd be totally willing to talk to a guy if his babymama were dead (thatsounds horrible...but I'm kidding... kinda!
laugh.gif
) but when these guys have these little kids, 2-3 years old...babymama is not far behind. I don't feellike being bothered. I know sometimes they're not always together with the mom but if they're doing what they should be doing, that should be a toughtime to get next to anyone. They should be worried about their kids instead of me.
laugh.gif

21 black male not in jail or with a kid is a miracle now adays

*Stands tall and proud*

The only variables you really have to watch out for is:

-if the person is a good mother/father or if they're still tryna party it up w/ lil' man at home.

-Is baby momma/daddy still "in the picture" or not.

As long as mom/dad has a good head on they shoulders, your relationship should be straight.

They can breakup as many times as they want, their still in at least one kind of relationship because of that kid. I don't wanna get in nobody's way sohell nah.

I don't buy used books.

But if it's for just one night ? Sounds just right
pimp.gif

21 black male not in jail or with a kid is a miracle nowadays
*raises hand*

but nah i never messed with some one with a baby, I don't think I would either. At least not at this point in my life, I'm only 20. Can't speak forwhen I'm 40 tho.

I talk to women with kids all the time.
Im going through this older woman phase so it aint no thang for me.
My last chick had a 10 yr old.
Was taking that lil turd with me to the barbershop and everything
smh.gif

Im 20 with a kid literally half my age following me around.
How that look?!

He was the oldest kid out of all my relationships with older chicks, so he knew what i was on.
Buddy knew i was just there to sex his mama up something nasty.

All in all i think my last 4 flings were with women that had children.
I dont think i would ever pursue an actual relationship with somebody with kids though.
Im too young and handsome to be tied down with kids, let alone with kids that aint mine.

When I was still in the dating game I would not date a girl with kids. I did not (and do not) want to have kids and could not see any reason to date a personwith a child. Also, I think having a child out of wedlock shows a lack of responsibility. You should have your life in order before you go producing kids(graduate college, own a decent car, own a house, have a career, adequate insurance - not government provided, substantial money in the bank, retirement fund,etc...). I've never met a single person with a kid who has those things going for them.

No kids FTW.

but I never talked to any female with kids, not my thing. It sounds like a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom