Having a baby at age 18?

Been with her a year and a half, Probably going to have a baby soon, i'm only 17, the money's not a problem and I think it's what i need to turn mylife around and keep me outta trouble, Just caught a case and got 3 years probation I got off easy, everyone else out of my friends are shooting each other orin jail. Any advice? Thanks..

Wait...you think having a child is what you need to get your life straightened out?

Do yourself a favor and join the army.

Here is some advice...DONT HAVE A KID

Son you are 17 years old...not even a legal adult and by no means ready to raise a kid. Think of the environment the kid is going to be raised in

Ok money isnt a problem cause your on your parents dime which you wont be on forever. You didnt wrap and now you have a kid on the way. You better be cool withher parents otherwise your ++$ is going to be butting heads with that family for YEARS TO COME.

How is having a kid going to keep you out of trouble? Thats not going to keep you home cause your still 18 your gonna just find someway to party cause yourgoing to be suffocating at home.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Wait...you think having a child is what you need to get your life straightened out?

Great advice

[/sarcasm]

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

If you can't control yourself, and need a child to "keep you outta trouble" you ain't ready kid.

That's about what I was gonna say. I will add one more thing though. Unless you've got loads of money saved away, with the way the economy is right nowyou can't say money isn't a problem. Your job today could just as easily be gone tomorrow. Don't forget how much you'll need for hospitalbills, doctors visits, diapers, formula, clothes and the list just goes on and on and on and on......... You're not ready.

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Do yourself a favor and join the army. Navy.

Great advice

[/sarcasm]

Like I said, money is not a problem, yes I have plenty money stashed away and she does too, more than enough to keep us and a bunch of baby's happy for avery long time lol. I don't have a job i'm going to school right now, i'm getting my ged then going to city college then state, We are also gettingour own place this week, In a good neighborhood, and we both have cars, and i'm not on my parents dime, I support my mom also, And I don't likepartying or clubbing, way overrated.

What did they put in the milk in 1990 and after?

Seems like 90s babies have their priorities all messed up

If you can't control yourself, and need a child to "keep you outta trouble" you ain't ready kid.
Couldn't have said it better.

Getting lost in the sauce FTW or FTL
tired.gif

i usually don't agree with you but you hit it dead on.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

On the flip side, when you're 30 the kid will be 12 and you could be a cool parent, maybe even a mod on a sneaker website.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

Like I said, money is not a problem, yes I have plenty money stashed away and she does too, more than enough to keep us and a bunch of baby's happy for a very long time lol. I don't have a job i'm going to school right now, i'm getting my ged then going to city college then state, We are also getting our own place this week, In a good neighborhood, and we both have cars, and i'm not on my parents dime, I support my mom also, And I don't like partying or clubbing, way overrated.
question how are you supporting your mom and paying for all this. Wheres the money coming from? How are you doing all this at 17

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Like I said, money is not a problem, yes I have plenty money stashed away and she does too, more than enough to keep us and a bunch of baby's happy for a very long time lol. I don't have a job i'm going to school right now, i'm getting my ged then going to city college then state, We are also getting our own place this week, In a good neighborhood, and we both have cars, and i'm not on my parents dime, I support my mom also, And I don't like partying or clubbing, way overrated.
question how are you supporting your mom and paying for all this. Wheres the money coming from? How are you doing all this at 17
just alot of drug dealing and talking girls out of money, and other random hustles.

A child shouldn't be born into this world having a job. Why should it be the child's responsibility to make you grow up?

Been with her a year and a half, Probably going to have a baby soon, i'm only 17, the money's not a problem and I think it's what i need to turn my life around and keep me outta trouble, Just caught a case and got 3 years probation I got off easy, everyone else out of my friends are shooting each other or in jail. Any advice? Thanks..
probation? that is the type of environment a kid should not be in
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Great advice

[/sarcasm]
Since you're apparently dumb joining the army teaches you discipline, straightens your life out and puts you on the right track to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom