Having a summer internship Appreciation/Unappreciation

Originally Posted by MrBrown

dont matter....... Im just gonna do nothing
Love that outlook... may adopt myself
nerd.gif

Nothing unappreciated about having an internship. Make money, get work experience, it's a win-win. Sure, you won't be able to have as much fun but the real world isn't like that.

Nothing unappreciated about having an internship. Make money, get work experience, it's a win-win. Sure, you won't be able to have as much fun but the real world isn't like that.

Yeah you right... internships were dope for me, yeah you show up mad early and you got commanded around like a child but all it was was mindless drivel with no pressure... now when I #%* up there are consequences...

Yeah you right... internships were dope for me, yeah you show up mad early and you got commanded around like a child but all it was was mindless drivel with no pressure... now when I #%* up there are consequences...

I don't know what type of companies you guys are working for that you're "bored in the office all day" or have nothing to do. I'm not saying I derived a cure for my cancer but I know I was consistently engaged. Every finance major from my school was pulling 12 hour days, minimum, during internships.

I don't know what type of companies you guys are working for that you're "bored in the office all day" or have nothing to do. I'm not saying I derived a cure for my cancer but I know I was consistently engaged. Every finance major from my school was pulling 12 hour days, minimum, during internships.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

I've been busy at the office and whatnot, but that doesn't mean I wasn't bored out of my mind. And nobody works for 12 hours straight without taking some time off to just chill out a bit at your desk, walk around, get lunch, whatever.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

I've been busy at the office and whatnot, but that doesn't mean I wasn't bored out of my mind. And nobody works for 12 hours straight without taking some time off to just chill out a bit at your desk, walk around, get lunch, whatever.

Back
Top Bottom