Having Fat/Less Attractive Female Friends? Thoughts?

I heard girls would take more interest in you if you have hot female friends..with that being said...

what does NT think about having chubbier or less attractive female friends?

do you mind going out with them? do you think girls are turned off by you when they spot you with them?

personally i have female friends of all walks of life fat, less attractive, hot etc

Damn man... you're reeeaaalllllyyyy having that much trouble with the ladies aren't you. 
30t6p3b.gif
Just be yourself famb!

i've found myself talkin to chubbier females and hanging with them. I dont care what other people think

^
laugh.gif
nah this is unrelated to my female issues...i just how NT views women so just curious on what they thought

friends are friends man

should be based on quality of character and personality and not appearance

what the hell is wrong with you guys

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Damn man... you're reeeaaalllllyyyy having that much trouble with the ladies aren't you. 
30t6p3b.gif
Just be yourself famb!

Originally Posted by RawSheed

friends are friends man

I was shocked to find out that not a lot of people follow this rule.

friends are friends man

This.

OP you sure you didn't just get done watching Shallow Hal?
laugh.gif

Because this topic reminds me of it! Especially the part when his neighbor starts to be attracted to him because he's dating a fat girl.

They're hard to look at but there's good conversation. Don't have many of these anymore. I never did think about what other girls thought when I was out with them. I usually never give a @@$@ about what strangers think.

However, having attractive female friends is more difficult. I wanted to bang them all. I at some point whipped it out with each of them which would lead to either great or extremely awkward moments especially if we were friends through the girl I was smashing at the time.

well, I findthat when I'm out with attractive female friends I catch a lot more eyes than with average friends. And if I'm out with two or more attractive female friends it gets exponentially higher.

Everything's all good until they make a move on you.. And dont add alcohol into the equation...

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

They're hard to look at but there's good conversation. Don't have many of these anymore. I never did think about what other girls thought when I was out with them. I usually never give a @@$@ about what strangers think.

However, having attractive female friends is more difficult. I wanted to bang them all. I at some point whipped it out with each of them which would lead to either great or extremely awkward moments especially if we were friends through the girl I was smashing at the time.

Are people kidding when they say this?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Everything's all good until they make a move on you.. And dont add alcohol into the equation...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It really doesn't matter to me, especially since they're my friend and I'm not dating/interested in them.

What I'm more intrigued about is when fine girls strategically place less attractive females (sometimes even 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 ones) around themselves to

make themselves look even better. Always found that funny.

friends are friends man

laugh.gif

But he's right

man, people are shallow. you're going to be miserable later in life if thats how you decide who your friends are.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It really doesn't matter to me, especially since they're my friend and I'm not dating/interested in them.

What I'm more intrigued about is when fine girls strategically place less attractive females (sometimes even 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Couldnt  it just have happen coincidentally.   
For the most parts girls are friends for life,  you think a pretty girl picked a ugly friend in elementary knowing that when they grew up she would make her look better. 

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Couldnt  it just have happen coincidentally.   
For the most parts girls are friends for life,  you think a pretty girl picked a ugly friend in elementary knowing that when they grow up she will make her look better. 

man iono bout friends for life...i seen some girls break up friendships for some really petty $%@!

Back
Top Bottom