Having The whole house for yourself APPRECIATION! vol. i do w.e i want!

I like it when everyone is at work or somewhere else, and i get to play loud music with no complaints and do basically w.e bring girls... walk around naked(loljk)
laugh.gif

but yeaaa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

I like it when everyone is at work or somewhere else, and i get to play loud music with no complaints and do basically w.e bring girls... walk around naked(lol jk)
laugh.gif

but yeaaa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You mean masturbate.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

put on socks and slide around the crib and do that "air guitar" to that song like in the guitar hero commerical
laugh.gif
i forgot the name of the song
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

I like it when everyone is at work or somewhere else, and i get to play loud music with no complaints and do basically w.e bring girls... walk around naked(lol jk)
laugh.gif

but yeaaa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You mean masturbate.
lol if thats what you do.
laugh.gif

i loved high school because my parents were at work during school hours. moms worked 7a-430p and pops worked 7a-4p. so i could ditch and walk towards the busstop. once i saw moms hit that corner to get on the freeway i walked right back to the house. called my gf and we got it popping all morning until my littlesister came and we would leave and come back home a couple hours later and act like im coming home from school. i remember during the summers we called itmorning madness, because we'd have crazy smash sessions in the shower, then go sleep, wake up and make breakfast all before 12p. damn i miss high school.now mom dukes stay home since she retired
smh.gif
i need my own spot.

well lookin at your avy, you look like your still in highschool... once you grow up and move out of your parents house you can have this everyday..haha

Originally Posted by doosta45

i loved high school because my parents were at work during school hours. moms worked 7a-430p and pops worked 7a-4p. so i could ditch and walk towards the bus stop. once i saw moms hit that corner to get on the freeway i walked right back to the house. called my gf and we got it popping all morning until my little sister came and we would leave and come back home a couple hours later and act like im coming home from school. i remember during the summers we called it morning madness, because we'd have crazy smash sessions in the shower, then go sleep, wake up and make breakfast all before 12p. damn i miss high school. now mom dukes stay home since she retired
smh.gif
i need my own spot.

I had s similar situation. I remember one time my old man came home early 1 day and we had to hide under my bed.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Nah, I still close the door when I'm in the bathroom. I ain't taking no chances.
Word. I ain't trying to get caught taking a %+$# and sitting there. Mad awkward.

mom working at home FTL

if she didnt work at home i would have the house to myself weekdays until like 9
pimp.gif

boy howdy how did i love this when i was in high school/living with my parents!!! No one to bug me

bout a Parents going outta town appreciation post??? now thats what was poppin!

Back
Top Bottom