Havoc Going In On Prodigy on Twitter saying he was doing gay stuff in Jail?

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

These dudes are washed, we'll forget about this next week.

YOU never forget about anythingyoull probably will bump this thread next year

roll.gif

This Mobb Deepstory has taken another strange twist.As we previously reported,Havocsupposedly had his cell phone stolen by someone who went on to verbally attackProdigyvia Twitter.

Havoc told several media outlets Monday evening that everything was all good between him and Illuminati P.

"To all Mobb Deep fans: it’s business as usual! It’s Mobb Deep all day!!! My twitter account @THEREALHAVOC will be down until further notice. The only other real account is @PRODIGYMOBBDEEP. Ignore the rest. One!" Havoc said.

However, this morningPower 105's The Breakfast Clubtrio ofAngela Yee, DJ EnvyandCharlamagne Tha Godplayed audio of a person said to be Havoc, and he is dissing his partner in rhyme similarly to what had been written on Twitter a day earlier.

"I don't have nothing against gay people or nothing like that, but I'm just saying look... Watch and then n*ggas in the jail come out from the woodwork and they're gonna tell you what the f*ck this n*gga was doing," says the voice on the audio. "He gay! I had to smack him like a month and a half ago at SXSW."

Yee then called upN.O.R.E.formerly ofCapone-N-Noreaga.N.O.R.E. knows both Prodigy and Havoc from back in the day and he confirms that the voice on the tape is Havoc's.

It will be interesting to see if there is a response from the Mobb Deep camp sometime soon.

**UPDATE**

Havoc calls into The Breakfast Club to deny it is him on the audio.

Havoc continues to say that he lost his phone. The Breakfast Club says they have more audio including information about Mobb Deep meeting today to disband the group.

u mean to tell me even without a Smartphone or anything else he didn't hear on radio that those tweets were out? i swear these dude be lying and don't even know how to hide it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wasn't waiting on new Mobb cause they're washed, but this def saddens me. Doesn't take toooo much away from their discography but a big theme in their music is their brotherhood and for this $%*@ to go down...

Havoc obv tweeted those things. First thing you do after losing a phone is shut service off. Idc if you broke, rich, Havoc, whoever...and those slander tweets are what? hours and days apart? C'mon, b.

Hav losing cool points..its like he wants people to know but be doesn't want to be the first to say it

Hav realized his future is tied to Prodigy's and decided to sthu. He was prolly on an alcohol/drug induced rant.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Hav realized his future is tied to Prodigy's and decided to sthu. He was prolly on an alcohol/drug induced rant.

Exactly....lawyers, accountants, PR got in his ear and let him know that he would be throwing away millions in future earnings if he destroyed the Mobb Deep brand over pettiness and he started backpedaling on something he shoulda never said in the first place.
Lost a lot of respect for Havoc with this move.

All you got in this world is your word and your balls....he broke both of them.

If yall read his book you could see these dudes are nothing a like. They gone at it a couple times especially over business deals and prodigy honestly be controlling the group too much and we know how sketch that %!$++ can be sometimes.

thats what i think too...i dont wanna believe it, but i'd be lying if i said that didn't sound like hav on da phone...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

thats what i think too...i dont wanna believe it, but i'd be lying if i said that didn't sound like hav on da phone...
I've been listening to their music all day (nothing new) , and idk this whole situation keeps replaying itself in the back of my mind. I try to ignore it but I can't. Would've never imagined they'd resort to this, over 20 years strong too
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Even though i think this is fake as hell,

Ya'll are forgetting that sometimes people who've been business partners for a minute grow apart and sometimes only tolerate each other for the sake of business.

That said, if it is real, it could be over money. Havoc is a producer as well and can always get placements. Prodigy as a rapper isn't selling as much records so Hav may be trying to treat him like dead weight to produce more joints as opposed to making more Mobb music.

These QB dudes all hate each other anyway. So w/e

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Ya'll are forgetting that sometimes people who've been business partners for a minute grow apart and sometimes only tolerate each other for the sake of business.

That said, if it is real, it could be over money. Havoc is a producer as well and can always get placements. Prodigy as a rapper isn't selling as much records so Hav may be trying to treat him like dead weight to produce more joints as opposed to making more Mobb music.

Havoc ain't gettin no serious production placements nowadays...Mobb Deep is his bread and butter...they probably wouldn't sell too much nowadays, but they can still get some cabbage by touring

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Havoc ain't gettin no serious production placements nowadays...Mobb Deep is his bread and butter...they probably wouldn't sell too much nowadays, but they can still get some cabbage by touring

Havoc had production on Eminem's Recovery & Bad Meets Evil's Hell: The Sequel,  i'm sure he's caking off those two production credits

Back
Top Bottom