Havoc Going In On Prodigy on Twitter saying he was doing gay stuff in Jail?

Originally Posted by illniche22

crazy how best friends can fallout and become strangers

"But uhh, a thug changes, and love changes
and best friends become strangers, word up"

Sad that a dude decides to air a friend for life over an internet medium. It's funny how the ones always calling a spade a spade actually spades themselves because of the b manner they go about doing their broadcasting.

Who cares? 25% of your favorite rappers are gay.
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

this is kind of sad to be honest, can't front Mobb Deep has classics for days and this goes viral. it is officially done for these dudes.

Originally Posted by heelish

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by heelish

Funny how Jay said he was a ballerina, when in reality he was dressed like Michael Jackson. It all makes sense now.
http://nahright.com/news/...ina_p_snicka_dot_com.jpg

Sidenote, how did Jigga get away with that when MJ was actually at Summer Jam that year?
You do know Prodigys Grandma was a dance instructor right?

That picture is soooo overated but this new slander is something unbelievable
Yeah, super overrated. I mean, P was 14 at the time. I'd say Jay-Z in his 30's dressing like the Hawaiian Punch guy in "Hawaii Sophie" was worse. 
laugh.gif
 @ 30

Originally Posted by awwsome

Who cares? 25% of your favorite rappers are gay.
Idk what world yall dudes think yall live in.
P is a legend regardless
"NT Statistics Panel" FTW 

If you're gay, you're gay. Not my business and I really couldn't give a %!*% about what the next man does in his bed, HOWEVER...

How was he rapping "Wanna be thugs with sugar in their tanks" knowing damn well his heart was full of rainbow punch? If anything, a rapper of his status and (at one time) level of respect should have made it easier for people with his sexual preference to be accepted in the hip hop community.

The most cowardly thing to do is deny who you truly are.

30t6p3b.gif

Hoping he can do an anti-Ross and man up if this is true. I'd still listen to him.

Yeah that Hav account is sketch... it follows me
laugh.gif

If it's really him... why do it? That's some cut off your nose to spite your face #!!... him and P share the same stock he'd be takin food off his own table
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Grown men.

Reduced to "tweefin"...
...all them decades of real N' %%#% reduced to hurlin' insults over Twitter.

Like, Hav ain't you a rapper? You couldn't diss the N' in a freestyle like e'rybody else?

And if Jailhouse P was really up in cell block 69 I'm finna right click delete these Ns entire catalogue...

...if you gay be gay - $!$@ all this livin' a lie %%#%.

If this is true this is 2 trillion times worse that Rick Ross...

TWINKLE TOES U BREAKIN MY HEART.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Even if it is true these dudes been homies forever why take it to that degree straight teenage $#!@

not even a fan of their music but damn they got a legacy 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 dudes complain about facebook but twitter is the damn devil 

no lie, this beef is gonna make me not believe any of these rappers anymore tho. too much buffarooney going on in hip hop. it's like Barnum & Bailey's up in here 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

no lie, this beef is gonna make me not believe any of these rappers anymore tho. too much buffarooney going on in hip hop. it's like Barnum & Bailey's up in here 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

word to joe buddenS and saigon admittin they was fakin
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom