Hawaii Bowl: Boise State Broncos vs. East Carolina Pirates

Hook em' Pirates
pimp.gif

sick.gif
@ that special teams coverage.

And yes I have NC State in my sig, but I went to ECU my freshmen year and I'm leaving ASU to go back for spring semester in case anyone cares or iswondering.

I think the only people that would post in here are the 2 Boise fans here, me, and deepinthejeep (I think?)...
laugh.gif

entertaining game so far. i don't really care who wins, i just hope they keep this pace up
laugh.gif

RECOGNIZE...

CJ is too fast once he gets to the outside
laugh.gif
. Pirate Alum right here,and things are lookin' good so far

ECU is dominating this game.

(Sidenote: June Jones always comes across as a @+$%$ during interviews.
eyes.gif
)

That boy Avery for Boise is fast.

And as I type CJ gets a good return. Wait until the combine when his stock skyrockets
eek.gif

I'm leaving ASU to go back for spring semester in case anyone cares or is wondering.
Oh cmon man there's only a few of us devils on this board we need to keep the ones we got
laugh.gif

jp bro good luck to you

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

I'm leaving ASU to go back for spring semester in case anyone cares or is wondering.
Oh cmon man there's only a few of us devils on this board we need to keep the ones we got
laugh.gif

jp bro good luck to you

Hey if it wasn't for the out of state tuition and having to live in Tempe (which was a bit pricey for me, well maybe because it was more Scottsdale thenTempe) I would've stayed. It was INSANE there and I still managed to keep a 4.0 (GPA and Blood Alcohol level
tongue.gif
). ECU is better for my major too.

I still got Sundevil pride though and I won't be ghost during football season with y'all best believe
pimp.gif
Travis Williams has been all over the place so far.

I have a lot of friends who are ECU grads, but my confidence points are causing me to go for Boise State. I'm surprised the game has gone this way.ECU's kicker is horrible but they might get close enough even for him.

Originally Posted by Hodog16

I have a lot of friends who are ECU grads, but my confidence points are causing me to go for Boise State. I'm surprised the game has gone this way. ECU's kicker is horrible but they might get close enough even for him.

Saying he's horrible is an understatement.

Back
Top Bottom