Hawaii Vaca pics

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

For some reason I don't like you, you seem like a douche telling by your smile idk why

laugh.gif
It's okay man, now worries.

Anyways some more randoms:

for you upcoming visitors, gotta eat at Rainbow Drive in
5140_93751786667_645381667_1931146_3395151_n.jpg

And then afterwards go to Waiolas for shaved ice/ice cream
5140_93751801667_645381667_1931149_2726014_n.jpg

pics from a wedding we were at
5193_94295511667_645381667_1940218_4308518_n.jpg

5193_94295501667_645381667_1940217_5955567_n.jpg

5193_94295516667_645381667_1940219_2070023_n.jpg

I wasn't really feeling Waikiki...to me, not trying to go to an island with a big city feeling...especially coming from one...SF.

Maui was definitely a place I'd try and go year in and year out.

Oahu was cool, loved the place we stayed though it was way the hell out (ie - needing to drive to get anywhere and everywhere).

To those going to Maui, with wifey or gf.....I'd suggest (probably best to do it the first day/night there since you may have not adjusted to timedifferences) waking up at the crack of @** and getting to Mt. Haleakala to watch the sun RISE. It's colder than you'd ever think for Hawaii...bringevery blanket from your hotel you can.

It's so dope though.

Dude which one of those chicks have you piped? I dont know if you the same guy that be posting some pics on ISS too.

YO. Head to the North shore and BE SURE to hit GIOVANNI'S SHRIMP TRUCK(s).

Also, if you're in Waikiki go to Max 24-7 for breakfast one day. Pancakes are memorable. You'll know what I'm talking about if you make it. Alsodon't sleep on the parfaits.

Side Street Cafe is bomb, and the little dive bars next to it (called Sa Fire), are good for a laugh. Tsunamis is a good spot to go and grab some drinks andeats.

Shoots.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i'll be looking for you at kahala mall again!
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was so random and badass. Loving it here man.

Pics from this morning...5am Waikiki Beach. You probably cant tell but we're soakin wet from a little 5am dip. Wet sandy jeans and sandy shoes FTL

earlier..

fail.

on the way to our next beach we picked up some dead bodies and threw them in the back of our truck

oh, found a badass mini waterfall somewhere along the way as well.

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

YO. Head to the North shore and BE SURE to hit GIOVANNI'S SHRIMP TRUCK(s).

Also, if you're in Waikiki go to Max 24-7 for breakfast one day. Pancakes are memorable. You'll know what I'm talking about if you make it. Also don't sleep on the parfaits.

Side Street Cafe is bomb, and the little dive bars next to it (called Sa Fire), are good for a laugh. Tsunamis is a good spot to go and grab some drinks and eats.

Shoots.
Romy's > Giovanni's
tongue.gif

5093_94745421667_645381667_1946232_6767903_n.jpg

maaannn... i spent 2 weeks in Hawaii exactly one year ago this time.. trip was amazing, I don't anticipate ever making it back anytime soon - but it'snow really a goal of mine to be able to afford it again someday.

One week in Kauai and another on the big island (kona)... really wasn't feeling Kona too much, it was alright - charming or whatever, but real touristyfeeling... whereas on Kauai, it was like a tropical paradise... lots of small communities, very local atmosphere - great food, amazing beaches, lots of greatviews, super relaxing. I'd go back to either in a second, and I want to see the other Islands at some point too - but man, Kauai was like heaven to me.

ha, don't forget to sign the shrimp truck. matsumoto's shaved ice is also cool. its not that they hate us (filipinos) but they think we're inferiorto them, as day laborers are to home depot.

the hookers are nice there too. hawaiis dope coz u dont have all these knuckle heads like in LA tryna flash all hardbody

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

ha, don't forget to sign the shrimp truck. matsumoto's shaved ice is also cool. its not that they hate us (filipinos) but they think we're inferior to them, as day laborers are to home depot.

the hookers are nice there too. hawaiis dope coz u dont have all these knuckle heads like in LA tryna flash all hardbody

indifferent.gif
I guess... if you're into transexuals.

Back
Top Bottom