HAYDEN PANETTIERE TO HAVE NUDE SCENE IN NEW MOVIE....vol. def going to see it....

frown.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

What the F is a Side Boob???

the side of a boob. gosh . ha no. uhh i would post pictures but too lazy to go get them or search them and well somebody else could do that.

LMAO @ all these fools getting so excited about looking at this girls back. She flat out said there is no frontal in the movie, only that she was completelynaked when they shot the scene; nowhere did anybody say thats what was going in the movie....Apparantly Perez Hilton decided that part of her interviewwasn't blog worthy.

Hey sup caught it this week while outside.official a characters on this august maxim lauren storm this years new crush or just my words lol well yes she is hotbad stoney look eyes bright in the movie she gains pounds as she needed to play the part spoil I guess.she looked so thick can't believe dude got to hither up and the other similar chick out at this girls parents cabins . She's hot
smile.gif
...peace

Originally Posted by Tito516

Hey sup caught it this week while outside.official a characters on this august maxim lauren storm this years new crush or just my words lol well yes she is hot bad stoney look eyes bright in the movie she gains pounds as she needed to play the part spoil I guess.she looked so thick can't believe dude got to hit her up and the other similar chick out at this girls parents cabins . She's hot
smile.gif
...peace
give me what your
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom