HBO: † "The Leftovers" Series Discussion...†

Were you satisfied with the ending?

• Yes, completely. It was perfect.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • 50/50, I wanted a little more closure to some loose ends.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, way too much focus on Nora.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NO! I wanted the mystery of the 2% disappeared to be explained.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This show gets better and better with each episode. I have no idea what's going on but I don't care.

bro if you watch the trailer for season 2 after this episode. there's tons of vague spoilers. 

legit a top 10 show of all time for me.

I'm binging the 2nd season right now. Wanna catch up to this final season.

I know but when did Eddie Winslow shoot John. I dont remember that happening, other way around i thought

It was the episode where the town searches the lake for clues after the 3 girls disappear. john says he'll drive kevin home but instead drives to the motel where Eddie is staying and attacks him with a baseball bat.

I already spoiled myself a little bit with seeing the synopsis to the first ep of season 3, something about kevin having to deal with his death. Hopefully that doesn't ruin the rest of season 2 for me. On episode 6 right now.

this is the type of show where even if you spoiled it for yourself, watching is just as thrilling. You are on the cusp of TV GREATNESS man.

I like weird and watching season 2 has upped the weirdness. That cave woman giving birth. Evie bae and her hot friends running fully nude in the woods. Psycho bish meg showing her hairy cooch and riding laurie's son raw while he's handcuffed. matt knocking up his wife then getting naked at the miracle camp and volunteering to go in that wooden block.

Last edited:
so nora had to give back the baby to the asian girl and broke her arm right after that?

kevin 
laugh.gif
 gettin caught 

that lady knew she was wrong and did it anyway 
mean.gif

i think nora gonna do the treatment and end up in the future 
nerd.gif

Wow. laurie is the last person i would've expected to help Kevin. Disregarding the fact that she's a therapist which I didn't remember.

Very surprised to see Evie and her friends again.

meg acting like her ish don't stink. Matt needs to put her in the wooden stockades.

What if the last 3 seasons have just been a dream where Kevin has been in a coma?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Writers just trolling us :lol:

Last edited:
From the Intoxicating-Brilliance that is Billions to this mind bending thought provoking piece we call The Leftovers, can't wait!

It's on.

episode was ok for me, get why it was needed but wasn't feeling it. looking forward to next weeks though

Kevin and Nora belong together.

Remember Nora would pay hookers to shoot her with a bullet proof vest on.

Yeah they do! They are so damaged its a perfect match.

Damn this is ****** up.

RIP Aussie Kevin.

These crazy old ******* are ******* murderers.

This is what is confusing to me. How do they know that Kevin exists and he is the Chief of Police? Also, why don't they have a last name for this guy? Are they going to search the world for every Kevin that is the chief of police? At some point they are going to stop killing innocent people.

By the way Aussie Kevin was kind of a douche, not saying he deserved what he got but I understand, :lol:

So I watched the episode mad late last night so I might be confused but when Tom and Nora were on the bridge were they alluding to to secret affair between the two? She was mad hurt after he shot her down

Not at all bro. They were talking about the baby the asian girl had with that black fake messiah from Season 2. She was mad he left the baby for her, but he had to let her know it wasn't for her but for his dad. He didn't even know about her.

Question is how many "Kevins" have they killed over the years since the departure? 

The real question is how do they know about him? It takes place in real time so it's not like it is the future and they read Matt's book. That is the part I don't understand.

I know but when did Eddie Winslow shoot John. I dont remember that happening, other way around i thought

I think I kind of remember this and JOhn ended up going to his wife's clinic or something afterwards for help.

so nora had to give back the baby to the asian girl and broke her arm right after that?

kevin :lol:  gettin caught 

that lady knew she was wrong and did it anyway :smh:

i think nora gonna do the treatment and end up in the future :nerd:

This is 3 years later so I don't think she just gave the baby away because the girl didn't even recognize her.

yeah this s*** got OD tonight. I knew that snake was gonna bite the hell outta him lol

episode was ok for me, get why it was needed but wasn't feeling it. looking forward to next weeks though

Agreed this week was meh, they didnt really have to go in to detail why Garvey Sr. Was in Australia because we really already knew why he went.

I knew that snake was down, after on 3 hits, nah. I wouldve kept swining til it qas decapitated.

Best part of the EP was the end. Cant even imagine what Grace felt after knowing her kids didnt depart like she thought they did.

This is what is confusing to me. How do they know that Kevin exists and he is the Chief of Police? Also, why don't they have a last name for this guy? Are they going to search the world for every Kevin that is the chief of police? At some point they are going to stop killing innocent people.

The real question is how do they know about him? It takes place in real time so it's not like it is the future and they read Matt's book. That is the part I don't understand.

You have to watch Ep 3

Last edited:
the man fell on christopher sunday and killed him 
laugh.gif

knew the snake was gonna bite him too

why did that guy light himself on fire right then right there?

and what was the meaning when he asked kevin sr about a babys life vs cancer?

was it to distract kevin sr so his tape would get ruined?

he look like what jesus would look like 

sucks he aint get that song, the world is doomed

the ladys husband vanished so the kids just decided to hoof it to nowhere?

it looked like they had neighbors 
nerd.gif

what happened to all the ppl who were working on that ark?

and why does he still have that national geographic?

and why did he rip a page out matts book and put 100 in it?

edit: more questions

i was reading another forum 

is keven sr jealous of kevin jr cuz matt wrote the book about jr and not sr? he said something like "he's part of my story"?

and did he forget when telling sunday about the hotel room when he spoke to kevin or too high to remember?

so 5 minutes after the show began kevin sr was immediately institutionalized minutes after the departure?

i thought jr was the chief from the start

Last edited:
Lots a questions and i got no answers, the ep was out there. Im sure we get answers eventually though.

Of all the things though, yeah that padt about him being chief til immediately right after the departures was off. In season 1 they made it seem like Jr was chief for a while and his dad had been put in the looney bin for minute.

Only thing i can think of would be that he had been hearing the voices, they said something was gonna happen, he started to act out or told someone he felt he could confide in. Once the departures happen he lost it and gling coo-coo and they tossed him. Jr was thrown in to the position being next man in line?

Idk

Wow dat bish took the baby from Nora bae and just dropped her on the ground to get trampled.

john is such a piece of ish. Beating up people and burning houses was bad but he outchea shooting and killing too.

Wow dat bish took the baby from Nora bae and just dropped her on the ground to get trampled.

john is such a piece of ish. Beating up people and burning houses was bad but he outchea shooting and killing too.

Fam, we on Season 3, why you out here commenting on ish that's a year old? :lol:

Do yourself a favor and just catch up quick so you on the same page as the thread

Last edited:
I'm only 2 1/2 episodes behind. I'll catch up eventually.

I'll probably do the same in the Silicon Valley thread but I'm still on season 1 of that show.

Last edited:
:lol: It's funny you're doing this WHILE the current season is going on, should be cool though because you'll have 3-4 episodes to binge

Back
Top Bottom