HBO/BBC His Dark materials season 2 episode 4 Monday 12/7

Looks promising, anyone read the books?

Didnt see a post or missed it. Mods lock this up if theres already a thread.

Give me a lil synopsis of the series
Tried looking it up
But seemed too complicated story wise

I know nothing about it, but found this. The preview looks very interesting.

His Dark Materials (2019)

His Dark Materials is one of the supreme works of imaginative fiction for both children and adults published in the 20th century. Northern Lights introduces Lyra, an orphan, who lives in a parallel universe in which science, theology and magic are entwined. Lyra's search for a kidnapped friend uncovers a sinister plot involving stolen children, and turns into a quest to understand a mysterious phenomenon called Dust. In The Subtle Knife she is joined on her journey by Will, a boy who possesses a knife that can cut windows between worlds. As Lyra learns the truth about her parents and her prophesied destiny, the two young people are caught up in a war against celestial powers that ranges across many worlds and leads to a thrilling conclusion in The Amber Spyglass.

Yes, I’ve been waiting for this.

They did a movie on this series years ago, The Golden Compass (2007), that I actually liked & was set up for sequels but that never happened because of the little ROI from the domestic box office & it wasn’t received that well critically. The special effects were spectacular for it’s time, though.

The cast looks A-1, too.

James McAvoy
Ruth Wilson
Lin Manuel-Miranda
Cool Lester Smooth :pimp:

Yes, I’ve been waiting for this.

They did a movie on this series years ago, The Golden Compass (2007), that I actually liked & was set up for sequels but that never happened because of the little ROI from the domestic box office & it wasn’t received that well critically. The special effects were spectacular for it’s time, though.

The cast looks A-1, too.

James McAvoy
Ruth Wilson
Lin Manuel-Miranda
Cool Lester Smooth :pimp:

I remember when they did the movie. I was actually hoping more would come from it but poor reception and sales can kill any franchise. Will be interesting to see what these networks do with this.

It premieres tonight on HBO.

BBC already premiered it in UK so here is the title sequence being used:

I'm starting this in a few minutes, tried the other night but had a little too much drink, and smoke and nodded off before I think the openeing credits ended. Was really hyped about it, when I first heard about it, then kinda forgot about it. Reviews sound promising though.

I'm starting this in a few minutes, tried the other night but had a little too much drink, and smoke and nodded off before I think the openeing credits ended. Was really hyped about it, when I first heard about it, then kinda forgot about it. Reviews sound promising though.
U will like it
Ur lucky
U get to binge 2 episodes back to back

Need my bae Ruth to sit on my face for a hour.

Dug the first two eps but I couldn't wait and I read the plot summaries of the books to get the full picture and explanation of things. Cool story :pimp:

Need my bae Ruth to sit on my face for a hour.

Dug the first two eps but I couldn't wait and I read the plot summaries of the books to get the full picture and explanation of things. Cool story :pimp:
I can’t explain it
Her face is scary and sexy at the same time
Like she evil
Like a succubus
Also her lips are thin
But how they shaped
I wanna kiss em still
What her toes lookin like???

I can’t explain it
Her face is scary and sexy at the same time
Like she evil
Like a succubus
Also her lips are thin
But how they shaped
I wanna kiss em still
What her toes lookin like???
Been wanting her since the days of Luther where she plays a dangerous genius murdering sociopath. Not even in to white women built like this but i'd put a baby in her.

I have no clue. Go google wikifeet or something :lol: :smh:

Been wanting her since the days of Luther where she plays a dangerous genius murdering sociopath. Not even in to white women built like this but i'd put a baby in her.

I have no clue. Go google wikifeet or something :lol: :smh:
She got nudes
:nerd:

Oh yeah
she got cute lil toes
22B5A47F-0CCB-46AB-9A0C-94214FF91F78.jpeg
78D7684D-0AD2-4D1B-99A3-D8F228B58803.jpeg
7886B340-82BB-4E27-B067-18434D613716.jpeg
DAB8E5D7-BD19-4266-9A6A-FD8AB3884C9D.jpeg
D65C29BF-721B-49B9-BF6D-E63A01708F77.jpeg

We were talking about Ruth Wilson's mouth in the Netflix thread 😈

I'll check this out.