HBO Go and Max Go > Netflix?

every episode of every season of every HBO show > everything on Netflix

and this coming from someone who has both.

every episode of every season of every HBO show > everything on Netflix

and this coming from someone who has both.

ive never considered Netflix, but this thread sorta has me thinking.

If I read their website correctly, if you dont have a video game system that has "live" access, then you can watch any Netflix content on your tv correct? The only option would be to watch it on the computer correct?

If I read their website correctly, if you dont have a video game system that has "live" access, then you can watch any Netflix content on your tv correct? The only option would be to watch it on the computer correct?

Originally Posted by shogun

I hate hbo go for the fact that it's not compatible with optimum.  I was excited to download it, only to find out I can't use it.  
grin.gif

The cable providers that don't provide HBO Go are completely at fault, not HBO. HBO has reached out for negotiations with everyone...just a few that are holding out for their own, backwards reasons. I know everything that's going on...why? Guess where I work.

Cable providers are getting nervous that HBO will go over the top and offer HBO Go as a separate service, thus making the cable providers obsolete. Won't happen in the immediate future, but maybe at some point.

I hate hbo go for the fact that it's not compatible with optimum.  I was excited to download it, only to find out I can't use it.  
grin.gif

The cable providers that don't provide HBO Go are completely at fault, not HBO. HBO has reached out for negotiations with everyone...just a few that are holding out for their own, backwards reasons. I know everything that's going on...why? Guess where I work.

Cable providers are getting nervous that HBO will go over the top and offer HBO Go as a separate service, thus making the cable providers obsolete. Won't happen in the immediate future, but maybe at some point.

Originally Posted by JD161616

grin.gif

Well, my cable provider has been making me mad for a while now.  It just sucks as an HBO subscriber, that I can't use that awesome app.  I wish at least a similar service was available from my cable box or my computer.  I'd like to be able to watch every episode of any HBO show ever.

Originally Posted by JD161616

grin.gif

Well, my cable provider has been making me mad for a while now.  It just sucks as an HBO subscriber, that I can't use that awesome app.  I wish at least a similar service was available from my cable box or my computer.  I'd like to be able to watch every episode of any HBO show ever.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

You can get it on a Blu Ray Player (not sure about regular ones) and newer tv's have it built in.  Honestly thinking about ending it, I'm just doing the basic subscription and the majority of the stuff are those junk straight to DVD Movies 
tired.gif
  It is good for tv shows though

Originally Posted by manamazing55

You can get it on a Blu Ray Player (not sure about regular ones) and newer tv's have it built in.  Honestly thinking about ending it, I'm just doing the basic subscription and the majority of the stuff are those junk straight to DVD Movies 
tired.gif
  It is good for tv shows though

this is stupid because you can't use it with 2 computers in one house. i have comcast btw..

this is stupid because you can't use it with 2 computers in one house. i have comcast btw..

Back
Top Bottom