HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

They were probably like, "This is my type of character!" when they saw his bunker. But the moment he started playing the piano "What in the hail!"
"No no no, don't play like that!"
('Yes I knew he wouldn't be a twink! Merica will survive')

*plays soft and moving rendition*
(WAIT.)

"There is no girl 😣"
"I know..."

(*internal screaming*)

Just realized Joel's iconic flannel shirt was actually Frank's.
1675193835959.png

1675193854901.png

Looking ahead to season 2....

I know a lot of people hate how it plays out in the game but that converging story line is ******* perfect for TV adaptation.

I know a lot of people hate how it plays out in the game but that converging story line is ****ing perfect for TV adaptation.
that's why I thought they'd stretch out season 1. it could have been seasons 1 and 2 following TLOUS part 1

I know a lot of people hate how it plays out in the game but that converging story line is ****ing perfect for TV adaptation.

Can’t wait for it to get rave reviews from critics and viewers yet the gamer incels will still cry on about “the story doesn’t make any sense”. Also when they get mad Judaism is forced on them cause of Hollywood.

I tried continuing my play on TLOU Remastered. Felt dizzy five minutes in lmao
Dunno if it will really help, but in the Accessibility menu, there are options for motion sickness you can try out.

Not from ATL but visit often, and that I-85 talk is REAL TALK. :lol:

I’m never in a rush to get anywhere when I visit, but I still get tight whenever I get stuck on the highway. Couldn’t imagine having to actually make it somewhere on time there lol.

Were there green toolboxes in the game or were they all red?
Thought it was some Easter Egg.
1675281526352.png

Back
Top Bottom