HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

FB1cMI9XIA0Oc0u.jpg

main-qimg-a75ac646a1e3363fa4f8d9ea6176b882-lq

I remember being a kid and playing GTA and always being nervous/looking out for my parents when I was up to no good in that game. When that scene came up on TLOU2 i had to basically do the same **** but with my wife and kids cause it caught me by surprise :lol:

i can’t even imagine what my wife woulda said if she walked in at that exact moment :lol:

I remember being a kid and playing GTA and always being nervous/looking out for my parents when I was up to no good in that game. When that scene came up on TLOU2 i had to basically do the same **** but with my wife and kids cause it caught me by surprise :lol:

i can’t even imagine what my wife woulda said if she walked in at that exact moment :lol:

That gotta be a crazy “Full Circle” moment :lol:

It’s wild to me, when as an adult…you get the exact same feeling you did as a kid, with different experiences and circumstances. And realize, all of it is just a makeup of who you are and your experiences

That is hilarious btw :lol:

Back
Top Bottom