HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

I think Mazin said it could go 4-5 seasons, depending on if it's successful.
But for Part 2, they would need, at least, 2 seasons to tell the story faithfully, IMO. Just way too much to cram into 1 season.

The walking dead main actor woulda been a good Joel. They crammed too much into s1. The dynamic of father daughter just isnt hitting in the show like it does in the game. Good show tho.

The walking dead main actor woulda been a good Joel. They crammed too much into s1. The dynamic of father daughter just isnt hitting in the show like it does in the game. Good show tho.
I can see where you're coming from with having Rick/Andy Lincoln as Joel, but I think it would have been a bit odd for the actor to be the main lead in 2 different zombie apocalypse shows. I imagine it would just confuse a lot of casual viewers?

I actually thought Nikolaj-Coster Waldau would have been great.

Oh boy y’all are IN for it on season 2. Hopefully they don’t go the season 1 route and water it down in the end.

The Last of Us 2 as a game is easily 10/10

The casting was bad from the start.

Is season 2 going to include part 2 of the game? I thought it was just going finish part 1?

Either way my excitement behind this show has subsided considering what they did to Joel and how it ultimately affects the way his relationship with ellie is portrayed.

The casting was bad from the start.

Is season 2 going to include part 2 of the game? I thought it was just going finish part 1?

Either way my excitement behind this show has subsided considering what they did to Joel and how it ultimately affects the way his relationship with ellie is portrayed.

Season 2 and 3 will cover the last of us 2.

Back
Top Bottom