HBO: Tiger (January 10 & 17 @ 9pm est)...2-Part Documentary on the Rise, Fall, and Epic Comeback of Global Icon Tiger Woods

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6

HBO/Max: Premiering January 10 & 17 @ 9pm est

Tiger is a two-part documentary offering a revealing look at the rise, fall, and epic comeback of global icon Tiger Woods. The series paints an intimate picture of the prodigy whose dedication and obsession with the game of golf not only took his fame and success to new heights, but also down a dark, spiraling road that eventually led to a legendary sports comeback, culminated by his victory at the 2019 Masters.

Tiger highlights never-before-seen-footage and interviews with those who know Tiger Woods best, including his former caddy and close friend, Steve Williams; golf legend Sir Nick Faldo; his father Earl Woods’ friend and biographer, Pete McDaniel; Tiger’s first true love, Dina Parr; and Rachel Uchitel, the woman at the center of the sex scandal that forever altered Tiger’s world, breaking her silence for the first time.

Tiger is a production of HBO Sports and Jigsaw Productions in association with Our Time Projects. Academy Award-winner Alex Gibney (“Taxi to the Dark Side,” HBO’s Emmy-winning “Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief”) executive produced Tiger alongside Sam Pollard, Stacey Offman, Richard Perello, Armen Keteyian and Jeff Benedict. Academy Award nominee and Emmy-winning filmmaker Matthew Heineman (“Cartel Land,” “A Private War”) and Emmy nominee Matthew Hamachek (“Amanda Knox”) directed the two-part documentary.

Last edited:
In...but wish the guy that did “last dance” did this

Damn this really is a hit piece :lol:

I guess HBO saw some of the Jordan reaction for Last Dance and decided to be completely candid and real.

Damn Tiger really loves white women.
In...but wish the guy that did “last dance” did this
He would've had to been following Tiger since he was a child then :lol:

That Last Dance joint was a 2 decade project.

That's what I've read the last few weeks. I'm sure I'll still watch, but a lot of Tiger fans aren't happy.
Even if someone is a hardcore Tiger stan, if they don't know what time it is with him yet then IDK what to tell them :lol:

1611187303095.jpeg

First episode was ok.

The second episode was pure hit piece.

I’ve never been a big Tiger fan but respect his dominance and importance to the sport.

Couple reasons why this can’t be categorized as anything other than a hit piece fueled by racism and jealousy:

-Tiger was not involved at all. So objectivity was out the window from jump.

- Everyone interviewed had an axe to grind with Tiger or Earl. They didn’t interview a single person who is still on good terms with Tiger which tells you what this was all about.

- With all the masters talk the fact that they left out racist clown Fuzzy Zeller and his comments showed that they didn’t want to do a whole lot to accurately portray how Augusta National remains one of the most racist places on earth.

-The stray bullet that MJ caught 🤣

-The troll looking hanger on “friend” that tiger ghosted following the car crash. Her perspective was completely irrelevant and the fact that they let her be a victim was outrageous. They could have cut her completely out of the doc and still kept the hit piece vibes.

-Allowing the alleged Vegas Madames to speak without showing their faces via voice recordings. I mean wtf was that? Lol

I really thought HBO was better than this but the second episode of this doc is nearly unwatchable.

Back
Top Bottom