HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Dude really peed on the table from a floor above and was flustered when Theresa bae saw him. Whoever has to clean that up owes him a punch to the neck.

Show has been really good, the one thing it's missing is a huge shocker like. I feel like they are building towards that. We might not see it until season finale. If they fail to do that, westworld may not last to long. People want to be shocked, at least I do. Right now it's kind of like lost, a lot of questions and no answers. I'm going to make my prediction, and bounce from this thread until season ends. Arnold never killed himself, it was actually a host that looked just like him... and he's about to f everything up. Too much Arnold talk for him not to be a factor. Especially since he's supposedly been dead for decades, what good would him messing with all the hosts be if he's not around to see it. Then again I could be totally wrong... but they need a major shocker, even game of thrones was kinda iffy until they killed off Ned, I spent the whole year after that wanting more.
bro i get your point but did you have to include those spoilers to other shows in your post? just tossed those out there with no warning at all 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Kinda sad if a great show needs shocking scenes in order for people to keep watching. It being great should be enough.

You're ignoring that it was clearly stated Maeve has only been a madam for a year. How old can this other timeline be if William and his boy we're all in the same place and met Maeve (and the other jezebel) who was a madam at the time?

That doesn't make sense.
maybe they recycle narratives, like Maeve could have been madam a few times, along with other roles. Maybe she's only been madam this time for one year. Who knows, I personally think the logo changes are significant, unless it's just a massive red herring.

If ford knew about bernard's affair, he already knows about bernard's secret meetings with delores as well right?

You're ignoring that it was clearly stated Maeve has only been a madam for a year. How old can this other timeline be if William and his boy we're all in the same place and met Maeve (and the other jezebel) who was a madam at the time?

That doesn't make sense.
maybe they recycle narratives, like Maeve could have been madam a few times, along with other roles. Maybe she's only been madam this time for one year. Who knows, I personally think the logo changes are significant, unless it's just a massive red herring.
That's a reach and unnecessarily confusing.

Plus then the wording is all wrong.

You'd be better off saying they made a major mistake having the two meet.

Her being a madam before then repeating it and dude saying she's only been one for a year doesn't make sense.

As for the logos, Maybe they use multiple different styles logos? :lol: :nerd:

I hope there isn't multiple timeline. That would be too gimmicky for me.
It's a cop out. No more no less, "timeline" would be the only reveal that annoys me. Literally anything else would be better. Flashbacks are ok, timelines....

Ford gotta end up being a good guy right? I mean - 

Was a good guy, just naive. 

Last edited:
IDK maybe it's just me but I don't think they'd be changing the logo like that if they weren't trying to show that a lot of time has passed. Delores and William are in the oldest timeline right now and Maeve is in the current one. But that doesn't mean Maeve wasn't around back then since the butchers clearly said they change the hosts jobs all the time.

Also in this latest episode I don't think it''s a coincidence that the plot made MIB and Teddy avoid going to Pariah immediately after the events of last episode because they're trying to get us to think it's all one timeline. There's also a couple times where the camera focused on Delores last episode with William and his friend in the background looking at Pariah from a distance then the next second they disappear. In the very end of the episode when Delores and William get on board the train and she looks down at the box with the maze logo if you look in the background William disappears again. That's not a coincidence IMO

Nah. End of that episode they didnt disappear from the train. The camera angle just changed and they were in front of her, off camera. It wouldnt have made any sense at all if they just disappear.

The main reason I don't want the multiple timeline theory to be true is because I don't want there to be any validation for the internet theorizers

Agreed. Nothing better than people who think they've figured it out and post about it every week only to find out they've been talking about nonsense the whole time.

Damn. You guys complain more than my wife. :lol: we get it, you don't like theories.

Last edited:
:lol: aeden chat bot says nothing when you type in "sector 17" yet will reply wih a canned response if you replace #17 with any other number.

The main reason I don't want the multiple timeline theory to be true is because I don't want there to be any validation for the internet theorizers

Agreed. Nothing better than people who think they've figured it out and post about it every week only to find out they've been talking about nonsense the whole time.

:lol:

Last edited:
This show is nuts man...I love every minute...

I'm assuming it's one of Arnolds original hosts that can now lie that snatched up shorty in the basement....but who knows...

Shorty at the poolside bar was looking :pimp:

I can't wait to find out exactly why Bernards side piece was tampering with the equipment in the basement...it's gotta be a deeper meaning right??

Those Tech guys were stupid, it's gotta be a shutdown button on those tablets...it shouldn't be hard to send maeve into Deep and dreamless slumber.

It seems like corporate espionage on Theresa bae's part but the show will have a way better reason for her doing what she's doing.

Last edited:
Nah. End of that episode they didnt disappear from the train. The camera angle just changed and they were in front of her, off camera. It wouldnt have made any sense at all if they just disappear.

I think it makes total sense, she's reliving the same events or being directed to them years later. That's what the voice in her head is doing. Explain them disappearing in the field then when they're looking at Pariah from a distance in this GIF ]http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5819ad9a827d57cf27da6e08/master/w_690,c_limit/ww-d-loop-one.gif

this article has a bunch of good points about the duo timeline stuff.
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...s-the-man-in-black-who-is-arnold-who-is-wyatt

As for the logo stuff even the Westworld Twitter account told people to pay attention to it
View media item 2226173

But I do understand some of yall points about hating internet theories because they can ruin the whole experience of watching a show if it goes the exact same direction. That's the age we live in, someone always wants to be the first to crack the code

bro i get your point but did you have to include those spoilers to other shows in your post? just tossed those out there with no warning at all :lol:  

My bad post edited, didn't even think about people not having seen either show, since they have been around a while.

That doesn't make sense.

William and his boy haven't meet Maeve or been in a scene with her, only the birdface shorty who used to run the spot b4 Maeve.

You must have hated season 6 of game of thrones.

Back
Top Bottom