HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

They've said and explained enough how these memories are coming back to all the hosts.

The first 2 eps do that.

You want Ford or somebody to straight up explain how?
laugh.gif
Yup 
laugh.gif

No, I'm just curious how it's all connected I guess. It's crazy to see that they have memories from past storylines come up and yet they don't understand why. 

Side note, was that little boy in talking to Dr. Ford a host version of him?

Something about Elsie has got me attracted to her.

Had no idea security dude, Ashley, was a Hemsworth brother lol.

Watched all the episodes so far and starting to lose interest.  The show needs to get going already.  How many episodes do we need to go through to realize that these Hosts are starting to have memories that are effecting their minds.
That's how I feel. Sure, I get the concept of the show and what Westworld is about. 

But three episodes in, I'm still wondering what Ed Harris is doing and how these 'memories' are coming back to all these hosts.
They've said and explained enough about how these memories are coming back to all the hosts.

The first 2 eps do that.

You want Ford or somebody to straight up explain how? :lol:

Dudes on NT are the type of dudes to read a mystery novel but be upset the mystery isnt revealed within the first chapter. :lol:

NT extremes: If you have an opinion about one thing, it means you are the type of person on the extreme end of a scale.

NTER 1: I think Anna Kendrick is kinda cute.

NT extreme Labeling guy: WHAT?! You the type to be attracted to pre-pubescent boys from 3rd world countries! You prolly date malnourished little boys in real life.

NT extremes: If you have an opinion about one thing, it means you are the type of person on the extreme end of a scale.

NT extreme Labeling guy: WHAT?! You the type to be attracted to pre-pubescent boys from 3rd world countries! You prolly date malnourished little boys in real life.

NT extremes:

Taking a joke or exaggerated metaphoric comparison literally instead of light heartedly
Then making an even more NT extreme example out of that exaggerated humorous post in order to make a point
Thus, making an even bigger extreme out of the first extreme

Too much irony.

Last edited:
Would you guys pay for an experience like this? I mean, if the hostess guiding you from the very beginning is already offering herself even before you get to the park? Why not right? lol

I would want to experience it. obviously society and the cultural climate in this future would be different but judging from who I am

currently. I would like to experience it, I won't be able to pay $20,000 for it tho.

:rofl: Sounds reasonable.

I would want to experience it. obviously society and the cultural climate in this future would be different but judging from who I am

currently. I would like to experience it, I won't be able to pay $20,000 for it tho.
I'd go and try to knock upnrich female guests.

The creators said they were inspired by Bioshock. This makes me think that the idea of old timey covers of modern songs is something that they borrowed from the game

Evan Rachel Wood talking in that accent. :wow:

I really like that the Native people / dream seers (I think that's what hector called them) have a mythology of the employees in those clean-up suits. Thought it was kinda cool and calling them masters, their creators. The maintenance people are doing a sloppy job if they leave bullets in the hosts.

The Girl With The Snake Tattoo's story was interesting. Before I thought that tattoo was scars or burns. She needs to murk wyatt and finish filling in the snake head.

I'm starting to wonder what happens if guests start attacking each other. ed harris was ready to fight those other guests. I know the guns can't hurt guests besides a bruise but knives don't look like they have safety features. ed harris wants to ruin the theme park for everybody with whatever he's looking for. It's supposed to be a fun place but he wants guests to be able to die like the other founder and hosts to remember the messed up stuff that has happened to them. Another bored rich guy. SMH.

Didn't see the preview but ford meeting harris gonna be lit. I wonder if ford knows what harris is after and supports him or will try to stop him.

who was the guy who came up to MIB and told him he admired him/ his legend (something along those lines?

Other guests. So mib must be a philanthropist with his foundation helping people. Must be bill gates rich to afford coming to the park for 30 yrs.

So when ford talked about representatives are already here, he means the black hat n white hat dudes right since they mentioned they have a stake in the park and its family business?

Anyone notice ford also has the power of controlling all the hosts with a wave of his finger? That was a god move right there :lol:

What would be crazy if all this information being gathered about the guests is being utilized to create behavior profiles of said guests and is being sent to an agency that will monitor them and arrest them before they they will act upon their tendencies back in the real world ala minority report. Just thinking lol.

Last edited:
I really like that the Native people / dream seers (I think that's what hector called them) have a mythology of the employees in those clean-up suits. Thought it was kinda cool and calling them masters, their creators. The maintenance people are doing a sloppy job if they leave bullets in the hosts.

Had an argument with a friend about this.
Do you think the natives were programmed to believe in the clean-up suits/employees as their masters? Or is this another example of the hosts having flashbacks and memories of things they shouldn't have seen/remembered?

The reason this is interesting is Maeve seems to have reached the conclusion about the clean-up suits being the creators without having it explicitly programmed. Or maybe that's not a good assumption either?

Show is wild.

I'm thinking they experienced what Maeve is experiencing now. Could be a glitch the Natives had in previous software updates or it's something Bernard put in the updates. Makes you wonder if this stuff are really errors or intentional.

Aye hector (the bandit robbing the saloon) is xerses from 300 :lol:

Last edited:
Aye hector (the bandit robbing the saloon) is xerses from 300 :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

I looked up a couple of actors that looked or sounded familiar. The main dude that always shoots up Dolores' ranch is the voice of the main dude from Grand Theft Auto

Do you guys read the posts in this thread? Some of that has been mentioned already. Someone posted a pic of the actor in front of a billboard of gta trevor.

Back
Top Bottom