HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

Yooooooo!!!

that was great! :pimp:

992CE546-6742-4B05-B07D-78808BA62E1A.jpeg

for real tho, IDK why that Pinoy character spoke Mandarin. I mean in real life China has “occupied” parts of the Philippines near Palawan so that’s probably why but man, that’s spot-on as far as current events are concerned.

Pumped for this season :pimp:

Prob just an ethnic Chinese-Filipino.
Not a big stretch in idea.
Minute mark 3:00.

Nah, they back on that same bs with the horrible writing from S2.

She calls for her bike to pick her up...bike just happens to conveniently collide perfectly with the dude JUST as he’s about to shoot her...yet bike is nowhere to be seen afterwards as she’s staggering around wounded in a tunnel...

Wouldn’t the bike come back around to get her? Wouldn’t she call for the bike again? How is it that these trained shooters, in every shootout scenario going back to S2, have THE WORST aim possible and always miss yet Delores has immaculate aim?

My Theory
I thought she was linked to that program/system that dude's dad made for society(or a portion of it).
Like she knew they wouldn't blow her brains out her destroy her instantly, they would inject her and it wouldn't work, then she made an exact copy of the dude and at the precise time switched them....the bike didn't come back for her because then she wouldn't be able to fall into Caleb's lap, the perfect human candidate to help her carry out her plan, a dude thats been screwed over by this "system"

Prob just an ethnic Chinese-Filipino.
Not a big stretch in idea.
Minute mark 3:00.

i know this sounds political but knowing about the current state of affairs between China and the Philippines, and Duterte expressing his gratitude towards China... nah I beg to differ.

and no, ain’t no such thing as “ethnic Chinese-Filipino” LOL. A lot of Chinese settlers have occupied parts of the West Philippine Sea (in the Palawan area) since Duterte was elected so there’s that, and he has since been a coward to kick ‘em out.

But anyway, I commend the Nolans and the writers involved in this episode for doing due diligence. I was so ecstatic when I saw Philippine markers then boom, Bernard chatted with a local who spoke Mandarin?! Bruuuhh... I was like :lol:

05163285-6D96-46E4-A989-D853FF26D437.gif

i know this sounds political but knowing about the current state of affairs between China and the Philippines, and Duterte expressing his gratitude towards China... nah I beg to differ.

and no, ain’t no such thing as “ethnic Chinese-Filipino” LOL. A lot of Chinese settlers have occupied parts of the West Philippine Sea (in the Palawan area) since Duterte was elected so there’s that, and he has since been a coward to kick ‘em out.

But anyway, I commend the Nolans and the writers involved in this episode for doing due diligence. I was so ecstatic when I saw Philippine markers then boom, Bernard chatted with a local who spoke Mandarin?! Bruuuhh... I was like :lol:

05163285-6D96-46E4-A989-D853FF26D437.gif

Threw me for a loop too after I heard the guy speak after seeing the flag on sign.
(I’m assuming he spoke Tagalog to his crew in the next sentence.)
Just like when they showed Mainland PROC military in season 2 episode when Delos security landed to cleanup.
Sidenote: always chuckled after seeing those scenes and then the size/scope varied environments of the park.
Thought hell the Commies actually took over Australia in the future.

What do you mean no such thing as ethnic Chinese-Filipinos?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Filipino

Rachel Evan Wood is so damn vanilla, man.

I cringe anytime shes on screen trying to be a bad ***. :lol:

I couldn't get myself to rewatch season two, so its taking me some time to fall back into the world. I was scoffing all episode. Hoping it's just me needing to get back into the world and not a continuation of season 2.

First episode was fire :pimp: it's already better than the first two seasons for me. I was ready to give up on this show if this first episode was trash, but I'm back in :lol:

First episode was fire :pimp: it's already better than the first two seasons for me. I was ready to give up on this show if this first episode was trash, but I'm back in :lol:
Opposite for me - was not sold on the first episode AT ALL.

Gimme the storylines and implications that come with the more contained environment of Westworld, not the expansiveness of the real world.

It’s basically a spin-off or reboot, which is actually what writers have called it.

Man I have no idea whats going on with Season 3 for real. Im getting this whole Matrix, Terminator vibe. Whatever it is, they need to hurry up and get back to westworld because this 1st episode wasnt it smh

Totally forgot about this. Was gonna be out because of season 2, but since there ain’t ish else to do I’m in.

Man I have no idea whats going on with Season 3 for real. Im getting this whole Matrix, Terminator vibe. Whatever it is, they need to hurry up and get back to westworld because this 1st episode wasnt it smh
They're not really going back :lol:

I do now hate how they only teased samurai world.

To me it perhaps would've been better if Delores went from one delos owned theme park to the next and recruit and spread her malignant code before entering the real world.

Lowkey tho, I wouldn't be surprised if that drunk guy revealed the twist, this entire thing is a simulation. There was no massacre in Westworld, Delores never entered the real world, and Ford is still alive guiding a new story.

Ep was kinda wack to me. Reminded me of a drama that you would see on CBS or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom