HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Did my rewatch on the last episode now..

When Joffrey calls for Eddard's head and the look on Arya's face... smfh. Brutal/great writing and directing.

When Joffrey calls for Eddard's head and the look on Arya's face... smfh. Brutal/great writing and directing.

Been waiting for this ever since I finished Season 1 through On Demand a couple months ago...

Wrestlemania, then this, then Eastbound and Down right after
pimp.gif

Been waiting for this ever since I finished Season 1 through On Demand a couple months ago...

Wrestlemania, then this, then Eastbound and Down right after
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom