HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Noskey wrote:
Rex 
roll.gif

The Northwest wouldn't fall
grin.gif

You under estimate how shrewd and mean the Winters-Cassio camp can be. After one week of blockades of the Oregon, Washington and BC ports, the heroin hipsters would be baggeing to fly the Ermine-Roaster banners.

After that, a mere march East would cause the White House to give us a reset button, in crappy Spanish. Finally, we win.

After that al we have would to worry about would be some hipster chick, who is studying abroad in Europe. She might have learned how to hatch and control dragons but by such time Winters-Cassio, is running things.
wink.gif

Nothing could go wrong, it will be Book Six and our Author will not live to see Book number Seven.
Judging Washington based on just the hipsters downtown will not end well, for anyone. 
Many, many people in WA keep "the cal on 'em", and the eastern side of the state, over the mountains, is basically all farmland and country folk who give no "dambs". 

Those who read book 3:

Spoiler [+]
Anyone catch that Tyrion was rocking the Hand of the King chain in the last episode that he eventually kills Shae with when Tywin becomes hand?

tyrion_ep9.jpg

Originally Posted by shogun

^
Good eye.  Weird that he would wear it during the battle.

I think it's just because it's some bling to denote he's the hand but I don't remember Ned ever rocking it. I need to go back and look at the Blu-Ray.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Hooold up...judging from that preview it looks like the Beast betrays Sansa?....
mad.gif

I've never read the books but DAMN it sounds that way from littlefinger talking of Liars and who they show when he says look around.
grin.gif

Don't think I've ever been this hyped for a T.V. season finale episode.. I'ma want more too after next week
30t6p3b.gif

re-watching season 1 makes me realize that i missed so much +$*!, this show is too good, man. every single scene has so much importance in it. i need to read the books.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by shogun

^
Good eye.  Weird that he would wear it during the battle.
I think it's just because it's some bling to denote he's the hand but I don't remember Ned ever rocking it. I need to go back and look at the Blu-Ray.
Ned just wore the pin.  I think Tyrion had the chain/necklace made for himself.
If it were me, I'd wear a cool gold right glove 
smokin.gif

The best quote is The King (bad word for poop) and The Hand wipes.  
laugh.gif

the chick bronn was with, shes the same chick who was doming up dude, when littlefinger swapped her for that grieving girl in the brothel
nerd.gif

So this is what I think is going to happen. Book readers please don't spoil.

At the end of the last episode, the gay Tyrell rode in with Tywin (sp?). I think they made an arrangement so that the Tyrell girl will now marry Joffrey and become queen in order to link the houses ("I don't want to be a queen, I want to be THE queen"). This is why Sansa played a big part in the trailer for next episode.

Just my guess.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

the chick bronn was with, shes the same chick who was doming up dude, when littlefinger swapped her for that grieving girl in the brothel
nerd.gif

It looked like the girl that got whipped with Joffery's belt and staff after Tyrion sent them to him...

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

tumblr_m4w1ozXY3x1ro4x34o1_500.jpg

even the ugly people in game of thrones are pretty  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nat 
embarassed.gif
.  I would make her my spearwife no question.
I don't even think the Brienne on the show is ugly, she just looks butch 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

nerd.gif

It looked like the girl that got whipped with Joffery's belt and staff after Tyrion sent them to him...

not even close...that was a different girl. It was a white girl that got beat first off...

The one Bronn was with gave another dude at the brothel a protein snack from other dude she just finished toppin off.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom