HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Yeah looking back it was poor season construction. They should have talked about Tiffany’s situation more because that is very real.

I thought L had told Issa him and condola had already squashed things. Oh well.
Yeah, they possibly could get some heavy criticism for downplaying postpartum.

L did say that but I'm thinking he smashed before he smashed Issa. Then he told her they talked and it was over. I think Condola possibly wanted to tell him as early as then.
Ya called it in here, we see what happens next season if there is one
There definitely will be one.

Condola didn’t want to keep the baby with the guy she was married to, but she wants to keep the baby with the guy she’s not with, life at its finest :rofl: :rofl:
As they say on the show these girls wild messy.

I wanted him to argue more like part of why we broke up is cuz you said you don't want kids.

They messed that wanting to talk situation up imo. She was pressing him out the night Issa stayed over and I can only imagine she knew then. But he told Issa they were over.

She was pregnant when she was married? I missed that. But condola didn’t want kids or marriage and L wasn’t down for that. Sucks because you know L wants that but obviously not this way.

still waiting for them to reveal Derek isn’t the dad 🤷🏾‍♀️

giphy.gif

MAKES ME SICK. I GUESS LIBERAL CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO WINS AGAIN.

#NOTOCONDOLA

Condoleezza got the big Joker. Season really just was a complete circle. Everyone ended up back where they started. Meh finale.

This storyline happens when conservatives like Lawrence are not respected. The original storyline had him running for the Mayor of LA on a jobs and conservative platform. He and Issa would grapple with liberal conjecture from Issa's lawsuit against Lyft and Molly would be disbarred for being a CLOWN. THIS IS HOW THINGS NEEDED TO GO.

Whole season was some mid. Knew Condola was Preggo. That finding Tiffany was trash sans Kelly... just a poorly executed season. Writers were lazy. Literally every single result in this finale was predictable.

Episode 1 of the next season will start with Issa finding out that she’s pregnant too.

Lawrence can’’t pull out of his own driveway.

Also- Condola felling Lawrence that he could be as involved as he wanted to was manipulative AF!

still waiting for them to reveal Derek isn’t the dad 🤷🏾‍♀️

Was fully expecting for Derek to go to the room and see Tiffany laid up with her real baby daddy Tyrone. :lol:

Condola:
*Doesn't want baby with husband*
*Get pregnant and keeps baby with ***** she was dating for 3 weeks*

#Womenlogic

Tough break for Lawrence. Got a great job lined up, back with Issa then Condola drops the bomb on him.

Life be like that.

Kelli bringing the comedy as usual.

Finale was buns. The whole Tiffany plotline occurring in the lasts episode with no build up to it felt like filler. Not feeling the pregnancy angle with Condola. Molly not answering Andrew was weird. Also didn’t care for Molly and Issa reuniting on the last episode again.

I think when Derek was talking about how he could’ve done more...molly realized that about herself. When Andrew said what are you fighting for...? I was like damn.
That was a weird moment to me. She spent all season saying how she wants to make it work only to be tongue tied At the most important moment in their relationship?

That was a weird moment to me. She spent all season saying how she wants to make it work only to be tongue tied At the most important moment in their relationship?

Because she didn't really have intense feelings for Andrew. It always felt like she was trying to prove everyone wrong. She wanted to be able to say see I can be in a relationship that lasts. Remember she didn't even want anything to do with Andrew from the start.

Because she didn't really have intense feelings for Andrew. It always felt like she was trying to prove everyone wrong. She wanted to be able to say see I can be in a relationship that lasts. Remember she didn't even want anything to do with Andrew from the start.
Perhaps that’s true to her character but I didn’t get the notion that she was trying to prove it to others. In what ways was it shown throughout the season you might say?

The character is approaching unlikable territory that’s close to beyond fixing

Back
Top Bottom