HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

WILD she looking at Usher like she about to have a Daniel moment.
aHR0cHM6Ly82NC5tZWRpYS50dW1ibHIuY29tL2Q3ZTljZGIxN2NiYjlhZDE5NTczNTk0ZGFiN2Y2OGE4L3R1bWJscl9wbj...gif

Usher got the blonde hair, looks weird. Golden Lords did it better.
Goldon Lords.PNG

Glad this thread got bumped because I wasn’t trying to search for it

I was going to say, why my guy L-Dawg went from a hit HBO show to random Nissan Electric Vehicle commercials. Reminds me of his character arc on the show tbh :lol:

Who Lawrence? You realize son was in Top gun and in a top 10 film on Amazon right now right? :lol:

Yes. And no, I did not realize that. Good for son flourishing :smokin FWIW, I actually liked his character because he was the underdog to root for every week with some of Issa’s trash antics.

Glad this thread got bumped because I wasn’t trying to search for it

I was going to say, why my guy L-Dawg went from a hit HBO show to random Nissan Electric Vehicle commercials. Reminds me of his character arc on the show tbh :lol:
I wouldn't say it is a step down you knew Captain Marvel Brie Lawson was also in a recent Nissan commercial. Back in the day tons of A list stars would do commercials overseas and make more than some movies based off time invested and payout. 2 million for example for 10 minutes of work is way better than 40 million for a whole movie. I want to say at the height of Clooney's stardom he was doing commercials in Japan or something like that.

I wouldn't say it is a step down you knew Captain Marvel Brie Lawson was also in a recent Nissan commercial. Back in the day tons of A list stars would do commercials overseas and make more than some movies based off time invested and payout. 2 million for example for 10 minutes of work is way better than 40 million for a whole movie. I want to say at the height of Clooney's stardom he was doing commercials in Japan or something like that.

Good point

Back
Top Bottom