HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Season 2 is cool. It just lacks the focus season 1 had. We thought Molly was supposed to have her arc center around the pay gap, but it's been brushed to the side for her being a ho. And Issa is just ***-ing around. And that's it. The principal issue doesn't have the depth it should have and Freida is enjoying. The side characters are all appreciated. They're just tryna do too much and are aiming for talking points. I hope they dont try to go Hollywood next season

Why do I have the feeling I'm going to hate today's episode? My intuition is screaming that something is about to go down and this thread will be in flames.

:rofl: I knew we'd get comedy with Kelly at the finish line :lol:

Amanda Diva a bad friend :lol: Don't know a damn thing about Issa's personal life.

Good finale

Issa moved in with Daniel :lol: or is she just crashing at different ppl's houses? Still feels like a slap in the fact to her relationship with Lawrence.

Wow, writers are dedicated to keeping Molly loose and just out here ******* anybody she feels like. I can almost applaud it but they give no resolution with the situation with Dro. Needed some conflict or acknowledgement with his wife.

That's crazy how Frieda didn't even stick up for Issa and just let her drown with their boss. Issa should have paid that broad no mind

Man that dream sequence had me at first because based on all the weak **** Lawrence has done this season it was entirely plausible that he would propose to Issa like that.

Molly really out there sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom