HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Lipstick Alley. That forum puts us to shame. They really be over their pulling all types of info on people

Came and went on twitter? Please :lol: people are up in arms, but only the goofy ones that chose to read only 2 sentences instead of 2 and a half pages. What she said ain’t any different than where always been said and confirmed

Lipstick Alley. That forum puts us to shame. They really be over their pulling all types of info on people

So you want NT to spill the tea?

giphy.gif

Can’t stand this “you gotta live your life by my rules” Twitter mob era

Who gives a **** whether she was joking or not...you a grown *** person you can make your own decisions...right? Lol

Reactions: God
I've actually never heard anyone speak of it.

Not necessarily related to what Issa was saying but I really am getting tired of black women trying to paint us in a certain light. Only reason I'm not too tight about it is because men have been doing it forever, but it's starting to be too much now. Women can criticize us all they want but let us say something and all hell breaks loose

I've actually never heard anyone speak of it.

Not necessarily related to what Issa was saying but I really am getting tired of black women trying to paint us in a certain light. Only reason I'm not too tight about it is because men have been doing it forever, but it's starting to be too much now. Women can criticize us all they want but let us say something and all hell breaks loose

Black women are hurting. They’re the trendiest thing on the planet right now but all their features are glorified when placed on another race. They’re justified in trying to lash out and paint us in a bad light but they’re so willing to hold us down you have to see it as frustration on their part. I’ve had my fair share of dealing with other race of women only to come back around and realize that black women are truly a gift

Seems like a tongue in cheek response to the real life stats on dating sites that was out a few years ago, don't know if it's changed. Seems overblown.

Black women are hurting. They’re the trendiest thing on the planet right now but all their features are glorified when placed on another race. They’re justified in trying to lash out and paint us in a bad light but they’re so willing to hold us down you have to see it as frustration on their part. I’ve had my fair share of dealing with other race of women only to come back around and realize that black women are truly a gift

Like I said I get it. We've been doing it to them for a while, and they finally have a voice from themselves independent from ours, but it's getting to the point in which they're portraying us as the enemy. I'm all for men in general being criticized, but it becomes a problem for me when all they do is dish but can't take.

Like I said I get it. We've been doing it to them for a while, and they finally have a voice from themselves independent from ours, but it's getting to the point in which they're portraying us as the enemy. I'm all for men in general being criticized, but it becomes a problem for me when all they do is dish but can't take.

Their voice is so minimal in the grand scheme of things though. Outside of social media who’s hearing them? And I don’t mean it as slight toward them but they know what they’re doing. My ex was crazy over Omari Hardwick until she found out he was married to a white woman and that would be her conversation piece on the regular anytime she would watch Power :lol: there’s a real inferiority complex with our women and we as black men just have to take it on the chin and nurture our women. I feel it, it’s kinda corny on their part but it’s a cry for attention more than bashing us.

I laugh whenever I hear a black person act like somebody from another race is guaranteed to be their soul mate. Black women that say "Ain't no good black men". Black men do the same ****. Saying **** like "sistahs are difficult and have attitude problems." People say that to justify their c**nin and behind closed doors they deal with all types of racial **** from their mate or their mates family but deal with it cuz they think they've "upgraded".

And having a degree don't make any woman more attractive. :lol: Women need to stop thinking going to college means you've reached some high status.

People like what they like.

If I lust after you and you are Black, dope for you.
If I lust after you and you are not Black, too bad for the sisters.
I don't give AF.
I want what works, whatever Race that is, is just what it is.

I can see why Black women would be salty that they were once made fun of for weave, thick thighs hips and ***, lucious lips, beautiful brown skin, and now all White women want is tanning beds, long weave, lip injections and butt plants........................**** is kinds of slippery on a slope though.

But I"m f'ing whoever I want, **** the Black chicks if it's not currently them and they have an issue with it.
Better luck next time/

I can see why Black women would be salty that they were once made fun of for weave, thick thighs hips and ***, lucious lips, beautiful brown skin, and now all White women want is tanning beds, long weave, lip injections and butt plants........................

That's jealousy 101. If somebody got a car you can't afford you'll say "that color is ugly, I hate that shape, it's low quality". While saving up to get it.

Seems like the new season is taking forever. The Insecure Facebook group I’m in don’t even talk about the show anymore. It’s mostly sex talk up in there now lol.

Back
Top Bottom