HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

12 months it is. Ill probably forget about the show until its time for the new season, even though it was good

Guess David Wallace moved from Dunder Mifflin/Suck It to Palo Alto

davidwallace_E_20100121074513.jpg

Tip to Tip....D2F :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thought Richard was going to make that move at the end with Monica :smh:

But then again, that would be out of his character :lol:

Cant wait for next season :smokin

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was the gayest joke taken too far I've ever seen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dudes went in to the details to make it work like that's the plan. Talking about **** to floor and 4 guys at a time tip to tip. They just kept running with it til the end :lol:

The most I've laughed the entire season.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was the gayest joke taken too far I've ever seen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dudes went in to the details to make it work like that's the plan. Talking about **** to floor and 4 guys at a time tip to tip. They just kept running with it til the end :lol:

The most I've laughed the entire season.

was watching with my headphones on while my girl was asleep, woke her up from me hella laughing at the whole entire conversation :rofl:

anyone know if it's been picked up for a 2nd season? if it did get picked up I wonder how they're going to transition the loss of the actor who played Peter Gregory.

It also affects how the Monica character can interact with Richard. If Gregory is gone maybe Monica can find someone else to work for?

When Monica started takling about starting a business and hiring new people, maybe a secretary? :nerd:

It also affects how the Monica character can interact with Richard. If Gregory is gone maybe Monica can find someone else to work for?

Maybe for Pied Piper :nerd: :lol:

I dont see Gregory being recasted. Either someone else takes over his company with Monica still there or Pied Piper just finds a new investor

They may just turn him into the eccentric billionaire who's never around and have everything he does go through the character Monica. Making her role bigger in the show

the cast sorts of talk about it on this interview, so for the time it looks like the character will still be around just not seen or directly heard from.

Had to come back just to see where they ended up.

That **** convo they had was the most laughs I've had all season. :wow: :rofl: the best part was that they were serious when discussing about it like their life depended on it. :lol:

Jared being one crazy dude telling people any kind of idea :lol:

Will have to start recording S2 now.

Last edited:
As a person that works in the IT field, this hit home. I hope HBO doesn't cancel the the show. This could be like a geek version of entourage and has soo much potential.

I agree with this, I definitely got that feeling from this show.

^So far, he's my favorite. tbh
Thank you florida. lol

Had me in tears when he said that. At first I was like why is he shouting out Florida and they are in Cali. Once I caught it I couldn't stop laughing, kept rewinding that scene.

I dig this show..Glad it's already been renewed for season 2.
:smokin

when dude said "Thank you Florida"..... i was dying laughing for a good 2-3 minutes. i didnt even realize he was talking to Flo-Rida at first... that's how perfect the delivery was.[/quote]

:rofl: Same here, couldn't stop laughing. I love his character.

"i was never enjoying it, i eat only for the nutrients."

:lol: I don't know how shorty can handle being with this guy so much. I'm still laughing at that scene, the waiter didn't know what to say to that.

Mind blown at that being that at&t girl. She is baddd

QFT. I would never have guessed Tara was this girl. Shorty is stacked, they must have taped her breast down for that commercial. Too bad for Dinesh though, after finally deciding to smash after he weighing the pros and cons :lol:

Elrich is hilarious. Dinesh saying hes pakistani Denzel had me laughing two eps back

I like the actor that plays Dinesh on Franklin and Bash, seeing that he is on this show I'm guessing F&B got cancelled.

They may just turn him into the eccentric billionaire who's never around and have everything he does go through the character Monica. Making her role bigger in the show

They could say that Arrallon is complete and he prefres to stay there. His character will be missed, Peter Gregory is hilarious. From the scene with him driving off in that little *** car, to him inquiring about Burger King, the noises he makes when he gets bad news and his reaction to Gavin in the restaurant :rofl:

Last edited:
Oh wait the hot gf Dinesh thought he could smash was AT&T girl?!!! :wow:

Damn I always thought she was fine from the commercial but she looked even hotter on the show I wouldn't have realized they were the same person unless pointed out.

the best part of that ayo joke was that after richard walks to his room, everyone pauses for a sec.. then jared asks if girth would change the measurements :rofl: :rofl:

I like the actor that plays Dinesh on Franklin and Bash, seeing that he is on this show I'm guessing F&B got cancelled.
roll.gif
Frankin & Bash got renewed for a 4th season. Seems that his scheduled had worked out for both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom