HBO's The Night Of

Quote:

Just watched it.

Bodie lied to the detective about being alone. He said he was walking by himself. I feel like Bodie's innocent though so I don't know why he would lie. If he was guilty it seems like a weird move to go back to the crime scene even if you're trying to frame someone.
Yeah, but they also hinted why Bodie was in the area and he seemed nervous when the cop mentioned drugs being on him. That whole situation was weird, because he talked to Naz like he didn't belong in the area. He was familiar with the neighborhood, but then again seemed out of place.

Plus the way the guy stared.

Just watched it.

Bodie lied to the detective about being alone. He said he was walking by himself.
Yep, that stuck out as strange too. Especially how the dude was staring at them as they walked in the house. Sunday night gunna be lit.
Bodie seems innocent to me for 3 reasons

1. Went back to the scene of the crime which is weird if you're guilty.

2. After his little altercation with Nas, he told his friend that he's going to "Sharondas" to smash and to grab some weed, and when he was coming back, the detective alluded to him having weed on him and he seemed guilty. So it sounds like he did go to her house, smashed, picked up some weed over there, and was on his way back. His story kind of checks out.

3. Bodie telling his friend that "I'm going to Sharondas" makes it sound like they had different plans that night. They weren't actually together that entire night. So his friend could still be guilty.

I don't know though. It'll probably be Bodie and I'll just feel ******ed. Cause it doesn't make sense why he would lie to the detective about being alone if he really was innocent.

Last edited:
Bodie seems innocent to me for 3 reasons

1. Went back to the scene of the crime which is weird if you're guilty.
2. After his little altercation with Nas, he told his friend that he's going to "Sharondas" to smash and to grab some weed, and when he was coming back, the detective alluded to him having weed on him and he seemed guilty. So it sounds like he did go to her house, smashed, picked up some weed over there, and was on his way back. His story kind of checks out.
3. Bodie telling his friend that "I'm going to Sharondas" makes it sound like they had different plans that night. They weren't actually together that entire night. So his friend could still be guilty.

I don't know though. It'll probably be Bodie and I'll just feel ******ed.

Nah, you're onto something here.

The thing is, I feel as if it's too obvious to be Bodie or his boy. HBO is better than that, they may hit us with twist after twist. At least I hope.

Yeah you're right, HBO probably wouldn't do that. We still gotta know what happened earlier in her day before she got in the cab, and that will probably open up more suspects that haven't even been introduced yet.

Nah, you're onto something here.

The thing is, I feel as if it's too obvious to be Bodie or his boy. HBO is better than that, they may hit us with twist after twist. At least I hope.

After the cluster **** that was the second season of true dectective, they owe us big time.

I've been speaking to my wife about the show non-stop since Sunday.

Regarding the killer, I definetly think its someone who we've seen in episode 1. No way the killer is someone else.

I watched the episode, well made but tough for me to take.

Pakistani parents don't put their kids on some game? :lol: :smh:

Like you as a brown person can't be picking up white women who are acting strange under strange circumstances, and then having sex with her but not before you induldge in her bizzare knife play blood fetish fantasies.

Can't do it, man that a good way to go to jail for a crime you didn't commit.

Last edited:
Stares have to be a key plot point.

Everyone who naz came in contact with that night stared at him.

Son if it was his brother or friend that was going to the party with him [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Guilty or not he stabbed a white girl in her house and banged a girl on coke and molly ,not to mention smashed her right after with blood all over the place .

Even then he had a chance to get away but left the house with a bloody knife .

he should be given a life sentence just for the pure stupidity of his actions .

Last edited:
Guilty or not he stabbed a white girl in her house and banged a girl on coke and molly , then he banged her right after with blood all over the place .

you NTers be on something else I tell you.

Guilty or not he stabbed a white girl in her house and banged a girl on coke and molly , then he banged her right after with blood all over the place .

HOWLIN :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just watched it.

Bodie lied to the detective about being alone. He said he was walking by himself. I feel like Bodie's innocent though so I don't know why he would lie. If he was guilty it seems like a weird move to go back to the crime scene even if you're trying to frame someone.
Cuz his mans is probably a criminal/felon.

the house is some sort of brothel/sadist spot. The deer head records, possibly hidden cameras everywhere.

Dudes be paying to watch girls get murked and get off on it.

Sunday cannot come soon enough 
laugh.gif

Yeah now that you mention it Naz was shocked she lived there. Maybe it wasn't even her crib.

Back
Top Bottom