HDTV heads, please help

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
.... you cant tell the difference... i cant... i have 3 1080p lcd's.. 40/46/52.... 60hz/120hz/240hz... i cant tell the difference in my daughters 40inch to the 52 inch down stairs...

Well of course you wont see the difference they are all the same resolution. The big difference is the quality of the picture (color depth, contrast, backlight bleeding, etc..).

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

anyone have a recommendation for a good plasma (NOT LED or LCD) 46inch that has PC inputs?

Almost every single hdtv these days has a PC input and if not you could just get a vga to dvi adapter because i am more than sure if a tv doesnt have a vga port then it will have a dvi port. Anyway my real question is why do you want a plasma over a led and lcd?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

anyone have a recommendation for a good plasma (NOT LED or LCD) 46inch that has PC inputs?

Almost every single hdtv these days has a PC input and if not you could just get a vga to dvi adapter because i am more than sure if a tv doesnt have a vga port then it will have a dvi port. Anyway my real question is why do you want a plasma over a led and lcd?

the plasma's I've looked at don't have a DVI or VGA, only HDMI.

I want a Plasma b/c
1. they're cheaper than LEDs
2. it's for my LR and I'd need a wide viewing angle (not good for LCD's)
3. the older issues that Plasma TV's had - burn in, smaller lifespan are pretty much non-existent with the new models.

the plasma's I've looked at don't have a DVI or VGA, only HDMI.

I want a Plasma b/c
1. they're cheaper than LEDs
2. it's for my LR and I'd need a wide viewing angle (not good for LCD's)
3. the older issues that Plasma TV's had - burn in, smaller lifespan are pretty much non-existent with the new models.

oh.... that sony is a 52inch, 240hz, 1080p lcd.... matted screen because i have a lot of windows in my living room....

oh.... that sony is a 52inch, 240hz, 1080p lcd.... matted screen because i have a lot of windows in my living room....

Back
Top Bottom