HDTV's No Romo how big is yours? VOL olevia 32" inch

Have a 37" Vizio in the living room right now. Would like to move it to my bedroom and replace with something 50" or bigger.

nerd.gif

Thinking about copping a 32" Vizio soon. Question: House has Comcast. HD box is connected to HDTV in the living room downstairs. I'm upstairs. Is it possible to get HD in my room also?
nerd.gif

Thinking about copping a 32" Vizio soon. Question: House has Comcast. HD box is connected to HDTV in the living room downstairs. I'm upstairs. Is it possible to get HD in my room also?
nerd.gif

32 in lcd samsung- 2 yrs old

lookin to cop 42"+ LED for my new apt next month

32 in lcd samsung- 2 yrs old

lookin to cop 42"+ LED for my new apt next month

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

nerd.gif
youre gonna have to get another box.

only other way is extremely bootleg and not recommended for your setup.  you can do what i did and run an hdmi splitter with a long hdmi cable run to your room.  problem is, you have to change channels at the box.  depending on how your house is setup you might be able to setup an intricate system of mirrors where you can bounce a signal 27 times and eventually get it back to the source (assuming the signal would even be strong enough to travel there).

best bet is to just pay for another box.  cant be more than $10-20 a month.

nerd.gif

only other way is extremely bootleg and not recommended for your setup.  you can do what i did and run an hdmi splitter with a long hdmi cable run to your room.  problem is, you have to change channels at the box.  depending on how your house is setup you might be able to setup an intricate system of mirrors where you can bounce a signal 27 times and eventually get it back to the source (assuming the signal would even be strong enough to travel there).

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'll just cop another box. 27 mirrors
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'll just cop another box. 27 mirrors
laugh.gif

philip19 inch for $80 now (college student) wished i got a bigger size but you got to make cuts somewhere

philip19 inch for $80 now (college student) wished i got a bigger size but you got to make cuts somewhere

Back
Top Bottom