Headed to Seoul, South Korea next month vol. Going to SNSD's concert

haha no worries fellas i will update yall with pictures no doubt

gotta help out my fellow TeamSNSD members

haha no worries fellas i will update yall with pictures no doubt

gotta help out my fellow TeamSNSD members

I am in Seoul right now! I am reading your post I am going through all these areas also! 
The best store I have found for bball shoes is called hoopcity it is a nike basketball store around dongdaemun 

서울시 중구 광

I am in Seoul right now! I am reading your post I am going through all these areas also! 
The best store I have found for bball shoes is called hoopcity it is a nike basketball store around dongdaemun 

서울시 중구 광

Apgujeong in the summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Apgujeong in the summer
pimp.gif

Having lived in Chung-dam/ApkuJeong Dong for a portion of my life

Apku/Chungdam females during the summer
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Apgujeong in the summer
pimp.gif

Having lived in Chung-dam/ApkuJeong Dong for a portion of my life

Apku/Chungdam females during the summer
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

as a non-korean. I had ridiculous fun out there. 98% of koreans have never seen a mexican before so that got me a decent amount of P. Find the big universities and hang out around the college towns. The way I was taught there, you drink from 8p ( starting off with dinner and soju ) and you don't stop till 4 am. My first night there, I had to recieve CPR because I stopped breathing from alcohol poisoning... crazy koreans drink like animals. Just stay open minded and have a blast.

as a non-korean. I had ridiculous fun out there. 98% of koreans have never seen a mexican before so that got me a decent amount of P. Find the big universities and hang out around the college towns. The way I was taught there, you drink from 8p ( starting off with dinner and soju ) and you don't stop till 4 am. My first night there, I had to recieve CPR because I stopped breathing from alcohol poisoning... crazy koreans drink like animals. Just stay open minded and have a blast.

ill will be uploading soon, im going to apple to have my Macbook pro looked at cause on my last flight 1 hour before i land,

the flight attendant spilled water on my laptop, i nearly lost it but i held my ground, just pissed me the hell off.

ill will be uploading soon, im going to apple to have my Macbook pro looked at cause on my last flight 1 hour before i land,

the flight attendant spilled water on my laptop, i nearly lost it but i held my ground, just pissed me the hell off.

^Damn that really sucks dude. I would be more than pissed if that happened to me. Hope something's great will do after that.

Just wondering, is it true that last week, 3 of them (Taeyeon, Sooyoung & Yuri) along with their families went on a vacation in the Philippines? Boracay to be exact?

^Damn that really sucks dude. I would be more than pissed if that happened to me. Hope something's great will do after that.

Just wondering, is it true that last week, 3 of them (Taeyeon, Sooyoung & Yuri) along with their families went on a vacation in the Philippines? Boracay to be exact?

Back
Top Bottom