Headed to Taiwan, any sneaker spots/boutiques? Thanks

the last time I went, I hit up this spot - Momentum, heard its a big chain over there..but they got a bunch of sneakershops so i think it'd be hard to miss

the last time I went, I hit up this spot - Momentum, heard its a big chain over there..but they got a bunch of sneakershops so i think it'd be hard to miss

Not sure about specific sneakershops.. but there are certain areas that have tons of sneakershops (usually the trendy young areas) Just ask around and explore the area

Not sure about specific sneakershops.. but there are certain areas that have tons of sneakershops (usually the trendy young areas) Just ask around and explore the area

what city?
there are nike stores scattered throughout the country, mostly momentum x nike franchises
taipei has a nike store
taichung has nike x momentum stores
kaoshung has an nike outlet

what city?
there are nike stores scattered throughout the country, mostly momentum x nike franchises
taipei has a nike store
taichung has nike x momentum stores
kaoshung has an nike outlet

nike stores everywhere. and there are a whole bunch of regular shoe stores that carry all sorts of nike. shoes are the relatively the same prices as here in the us. i just went back in February and i still saw some lebron 8 xmas's around some stores. opes this helps.

nike stores everywhere. and there are a whole bunch of regular shoe stores that carry all sorts of nike. shoes are the relatively the same prices as here in the us. i just went back in February and i still saw some lebron 8 xmas's around some stores. opes this helps.

there are many so called nike outlets in almost every city, i remember there are at least 4 outlets in Taipei area.
btw, you can not call those nike outlet in Taiwan an 'outlet', because they are not really cheaper than regular stores.
just saying...

there are many so called nike outlets in almost every city, i remember there are at least 4 outlets in Taipei area.
btw, you can not call those nike outlet in Taiwan an 'outlet', because they are not really cheaper than regular stores.
just saying...

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

Go to the big main night market in Taipei, if you'll be there. I believe it's Shilin Night Market. There are some stores near Da-an Forest/Park area too. Goodluck, I wouldn't know where to go, but I was lucky I had a buddy that lives there who took me to the stores.

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

Go to the big main night market in Taipei, if you'll be there. I believe it's Shilin Night Market. There are some stores near Da-an Forest/Park area too. Goodluck, I wouldn't know where to go, but I was lucky I had a buddy that lives there who took me to the stores.

thanks for the replies, im living in Jhongli in taoyuan....im going to be here for a couple months so Ill be sure to check out the spots around taipei  thanks again

thanks for the replies, im living in Jhongli in taoyuan....im going to be here for a couple months so Ill be sure to check out the spots around taipei  thanks again

Go to Ximen Square and there are these stores call "BEETLE"... they sell some pretty nice kicks and tee's... slightly expensive but good stuff

Also go to the Nike Basketball store by the U of T.. it's kinda like House of Hoops there... Got mine Kobe V Big Stage there last summer!

Hope that helps homie!

Go to Ximen Square and there are these stores call "BEETLE"... they sell some pretty nice kicks and tee's... slightly expensive but good stuff

Also go to the Nike Basketball store by the U of T.. it's kinda like House of Hoops there... Got mine Kobe V Big Stage there last summer!

Hope that helps homie!

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

wonder how much sneakers run for over there?..
I'm in Taiwan right now. The sneakers retail for about 25 bucks more than the retail in USA but then they make em on sale which goes down to the MSRP price in America. So its basically the same +- a few dollars. And if you hit up Nike OUtlest/Factory stores, they sometimes have some nice air max's blazers af1s for 50 bucks cheaper than MSRP

Back
Top Bottom