Headed to Toronto for Caribana - any tips?

bring condoms. them yardie broads is skanky, you gonna lovvve it.

This.

Watch out for the setup tings too. They love to jam states mans.

Havent been to bana in yrs so i dunno how it is anymore. Its not like it was back in the day tho when mans lick off shots on the regular...tho it still does happen.

I'm assuming you're into soca since you're reaching bana lol any soca fete you can get into try to get into.
the biggest one right now is soca or die which is tomorrow. resell on tickets is at 140 right now i think cause Cardi B is hosting it.
any other club parties i would suggest going on ticketgateway and trying to grab tickets.
eating wise we got everything over here so whatever you're feeling i would just google it and go from there.
anything else i would suggest using http://www.blogto.com/toronto/
oh yeah if you like Ribs and bbq rib fest it going town in Scarborough from the 4th-7th
Also if you from the states you'll have no problem with getting shorties they love ya'll lol

Headed out there tomorrow night, it's my fifth time going, legit don't even feel like going this year, but 2 of my potnas never been to Toronto, so I'm going out there as an unofficial tour guide.

S/o the NT OG Pookie if it wasn't for all his posts back in the gap about Caribana or Toronto in general, a player would have never known how great Toronto is.

Headed out there for the 1st time tomorrow. Not too sure what expect in terms of the fetes but looking forward to being back in a carnival atmosphere and a new city

Headed to Toronto next week for Labor Day weekend. Suggestions on food/drinks? :nerd:

I went out to Caribana for the first time this year. Had a blast, and I'm not even into Soca.

Def going back next year. Sooo much yambs

Back
Top Bottom