**Heading out to NYC: VOL. places to go, things to see**

I'm going to NYC next Tuesday for a whole week. I'm looking to get some planning done so if any NYC savvy people could help a Calidude out and help rep your city.

Keep the LA>NYC, NYC>LA crap out of this thread, I don't want to hear it. What I do want to know is the best, most efficient wayto enjoy what NY has to offer. Museums, parks, restaurants, shopping, night clubs, bars, the whole 9.

I'll be staying at the Bellclaire Hotel on 77th and Broadway, in Manhattan.

Also, I'm planning to go to DC for a day. Can anyone recommend a bus line or train that does the whole trip to DC from NYC for a day?

I'm also aware this topic has come up before, but I'll also be updating this thread while I'm in NYC and posting my pictures so stay tuned.

Make sure to stop by the halal cart on 53rd and 6th avenue for some awesome grub! (They're open from 7:30 to 4am)

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Hunts Point is a tourist hotspot at night. Lots to do for very little money.
I'm sure those activities won't be costing me any money at all... but good looking out my man.

laugh.gif

Webster Hall
Club Pasha
MoMa
Guggenheim
Times Square
Herald Square
SoHo
Union Square
Yankee Stadium
Citi Field
Lower East Side
Park Slope
Williamsburg
Downtown Brooklyn
City Island
Orchard Beach on Saturday/Sunday
Coney Island Boardwalk/Aquarium
Fordham Road Area/Bronx Zoo/ Botanical Garden
125th St
Little Italy
Chinatown

http://www.nyc.gov/portal/site/nycgov/index.jsp

Linden's Pizza and Ribs

Best BBQ in NYC

NYC ---> DC in a day:
Amtrak Acela

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Take the E or V train to 5th Ave/53rd and roam Manhattan (one of the many luxuryareas of NYC).. Central Park is right there, and the Apple store should be in the vicinity as well (it's pretty dope)... try to pull a rich girl in thatarea [/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I'm going to NYC next Tuesday for a whole week.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm looking to get some planning done so if any NYC savvy people could help a Cali dude out and help rep your city.

this will not end well
smh.gif

NYC is the home of the con artist

ok if u want to try the best pizza in the World ...yes i said world its at L and B Spumoni Gardens in Brooklyn ....u can look it up online (for sicilain pizzasquares)

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I'm going to NYC next Tuesday for a whole week.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm looking to get some planning done so if any NYC savvy people could help a Cali dude out and help rep your city.

this will not end well
smh.gif

NYC is the home of the con artist

Again with this... You hold the only grudge against NYC, shortie played you here or somethin?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Make sure to stop by the halal cart on 53rd and 6th avenue for some awesome grub! (They're open from 7:30 to 4am)

agreed. so worth it. mad cheap too.

just don't douse on too much red sauce, def a mistake by me! the white sauce is where its at. matter fact i'd avoid the red sauce! SOOO HOT

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I'll be down there next Fri-Mon too. I was just looking up some of the free stuff to do first, like the Staten Island Ferry, general sightseeing, have to hit the NBA store, the Sony Wonder Tech lab looks neat, probably visit some of these sub 5$ to eat places listed, and they have tons of free and cheap museums.

http://gonyc.about.com/od/freestuff/tp/free_attraction.htm
Oh wow, what a great list. Thanks kind sir.

Back
Top Bottom