heading to san diego

I saw the Socal guide but I don't know which are worth to go.I'm going in the downtown area.Which are the best spots?

no #$%# you don't say..... guess someone should post the sd info thread........ oh wait. there's one already!

Damn hahaha. K0betw0 you got me laughing my $%% off at work. lol. But really though, he is right. The SD info thread has all the info you need. If there wassomewhere that wasnt a point of interest, it wouldnt be in that thread. Take a look homie.

I'm not stupid it clearly says I looked,but I'm not going to go to everyone,so I'm asking anyone that lives there for their opinion.

try 5 and adime. they got want you want in shirts.
As for shoes... the good stuff is always gone, so good luck.

Originally Posted by LOVE DEM KICKS

I'm not stupid it clearly says I looked,but I'm not going to go to everyone,so I'm asking anyone that lives there for their opinion.
Alright, Im bored and I have some time until Im crashin' so here you go:

Blends: Strictly shoes, good selection, nice people. Prices are OK.
Attic: Shoes and Clothes: good selection of shoes, Great selection of clothes. (im biased because my GF works there and I know all the staff)
Willy's: Cool peeps, nice selection of skate stuff.
5 and A Dime: Good selection, nice staff, medium pricing.
Unsteady: Great selection of clothes, Great guy who runs the shop. (Eric, tell him Russell sent you)
Street Machin: Great selection of skate stuff, nice fitteds
Active: Same old Active stuff, the Mission Valley Active has AlphaNumeric which I copped all shirts, Helpful staff. (ask for James, tell himRussell sent you)
Future Of Style: Good selection of clothes, Shoes on Consignment. (Dimas is a real cool dude)
Armory: Probably my favorite clothing spot (some shoes). Mostly hip-hop/graff inspired. Just stop by to say hi. Cros is a good dude, thepeople there always hook it up with a discount.

Hope that helps. Hit these spots up.

Ok, so if you're going to be in the downtown area, here are the spots that I hit up:

Street Machine
Blends
5 & A Dime
Armory

If you can make it up to North Park/Hillcrest hit up Commissary.

Those stores should set you straight.

thanks for the help.It really helped out,if ya'll come through SF and need someone to hook it up I got you ahaaha

Originally Posted by LOVE DEM KICKS

thanks for the help.It really helped out,if ya'll come through SF and need someone to hook it up I got you ahaaha
I am going to hold you to that. Lol. Im planning a trip up there for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom