Headphone fixing?

Okay for one thing, why does Yuku keep defaulting me to Comic Sans? It's trying to trick me into looking like a d-bag.

But the topic at hand here, is that I just accidentally broke my best friend's headphones. He has the JBL Reference 610's. I SWEAR I barely touched them. They just snapped at the plastic slidey part that extends and holds the headband and ear-things together. I imagine the plastic was already pretty stressed because I literally barely touched them. To buy him new ones will cost me like $300.

So what I'm HOPING, is that my NT family, in all their infinite wisdom, knows how to fix broken headphones. In return, my eternal gratitude, as well as the gratitude of Sandslash, who would be ever so pleased if you'd help his mommy out.

Okay for one thing, why does Yuku keep defaulting me to Comic Sans? It's trying to trick me into looking like a d-bag.

But the topic at hand here, is that I just accidentally broke my best friend's headphones. He has the JBL Reference 610's. I SWEAR I barely touched them. They just snapped at the plastic slidey part that extends and holds the headband and ear-things together. I imagine the plastic was already pretty stressed because I literally barely touched them. To buy him new ones will cost me like $300.

So what I'm HOPING, is that my NT family, in all their infinite wisdom, knows how to fix broken headphones. In return, my eternal gratitude, as well as the gratitude of Sandslash, who would be ever so pleased if you'd help his mommy out.

Back
Top Bottom