Headphones suggestion Vol. Audiophiles chime in!

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

in b4 beats

No Beats by Dre... 
laugh.gif

Not to thread jack, but I'm considering getting some new earphones.

Recommendations?
nerd.gif

Not to thread jack, but I'm considering getting some new earphones.

Recommendations?
nerd.gif

i just got these in the mail today from amazon 
Amazon product ASIN B002DGTGNG
i had a $50 gift card anyway, so I paid like a buck something total. i had the skull candy's with the sub, and to be honest those weren't half bad till the cord ripped 
mad.gif

anywho, the sennheiser's are solid, crisp, clear, decent bass nothing too crazy. i'd recommend them to anyone, though i'm not an audiophile like some on here, just my 2 pennies 

i just got these in the mail today from amazon 
Amazon product ASIN B002DGTGNG
i had a $50 gift card anyway, so I paid like a buck something total. i had the skull candy's with the sub, and to be honest those weren't half bad till the cord ripped 
mad.gif

anywho, the sennheiser's are solid, crisp, clear, decent bass nothing too crazy. i'd recommend them to anyone, though i'm not an audiophile like some on here, just my 2 pennies 

Thanks for the recommendations.. I went an ordered the Audio Technica ath-m50

Thanks for the recommendations.. I went an ordered the Audio Technica ath-m50

I saw 2 different variations on Amazon..

What is the difference between the Audio Technica ath-m50 and Audio Technica ath-m50s?

Is it just the cables are different? One comes with a straight cable, and the other with the coiled cable?

I saw 2 different variations on Amazon..

What is the difference between the Audio Technica ath-m50 and Audio Technica ath-m50s?

Is it just the cables are different? One comes with a straight cable, and the other with the coiled cable?

Back
Top Bottom