Headphones Vol. Lost mine, time for new ones.

So I can't find my headphones. Looked everywhere. Thoroughly checked my room. I have the smallest room in the house too. No luck.

Need a new set. Preferably something I can get from Best Buy. I have about $200 worth of gift cards. Willing to go a bit over if needed.

Main purpose will be for my iPhone and Laptop.

The phone functionality on the headphones is not required.

Thanks guys.

So I can't find my headphones. Looked everywhere. Thoroughly checked my room. I have the smallest room in the house too. No luck.

Need a new set. Preferably something I can get from Best Buy. I have about $200 worth of gift cards. Willing to go a bit over if needed.

Main purpose will be for my iPhone and Laptop.

The phone functionality on the headphones is not required.

Thanks guys.

was looking for some new headphones also.

was thinking of either some sennheiser HD555, HD595 or audio technica AD700.

but mine are going to be for gaming, so they are probably too big for your needs (iphone)

just stay away from anything made by monster and bose.

was looking for some new headphones also.

was thinking of either some sennheiser HD555, HD595 or audio technica AD700.

but mine are going to be for gaming, so they are probably too big for your needs (iphone)

just stay away from anything made by monster and bose.

nb4sheepsaybeats

I dunno if you can get them at Best Buy, but I got a set of Shure 440's off Amazon for $75. They're pretty damn nice, definitely worth more than their price imo. The sound quality is great to me, but then again these are the nicest headphones I've ever owned. And they're comfortable. Only thing I dont like is how god damn long the cord is. The cord can be removed from the headphones when you want to store them, though
smokin.gif

nb4sheepsaybeats

I dunno if you can get them at Best Buy, but I got a set of Shure 440's off Amazon for $75. They're pretty damn nice, definitely worth more than their price imo. The sound quality is great to me, but then again these are the nicest headphones I've ever owned. And they're comfortable. Only thing I dont like is how god damn long the cord is. The cord can be removed from the headphones when you want to store them, though
smokin.gif

Bose QC15. I JUST bought a pair of these. Ran me $350 (400 counting taxes. Canada ftl - 13% sales tax..). They are unbelievable. Most comfortable pair I've ever owned. It actually makes everything sound so much better. Also, putting your music at 320kbps is a must with these. Noise cancelling is also amazing. Even without music playing its like 85% noise cancelling. Probably at like 97% with music playing on medium volume, and 99.99%+ when its on high (you'll occassionally have like a lapse of the outside world). Let me know if you have any questions about them. [btw I used to have the AudioTechnicas and they were wicked good as well. Half the price of these ones. Notable worse, but they were still really really good. Had them for 2 years before I broke them. Can also answer any questions about those]

img_166032_bose-quietcomfort15.jpg

Bose QC15. I JUST bought a pair of these. Ran me $350 (400 counting taxes. Canada ftl - 13% sales tax..). They are unbelievable. Most comfortable pair I've ever owned. It actually makes everything sound so much better. Also, putting your music at 320kbps is a must with these. Noise cancelling is also amazing. Even without music playing its like 85% noise cancelling. Probably at like 97% with music playing on medium volume, and 99.99%+ when its on high (you'll occassionally have like a lapse of the outside world). Let me know if you have any questions about them. [btw I used to have the AudioTechnicas and they were wicked good as well. Half the price of these ones. Notable worse, but they were still really really good. Had them for 2 years before I broke them. Can also answer any questions about those]

img_166032_bose-quietcomfort15.jpg

CWrite and Theta...can you guys provide some more info and the models you guys mentioned. I can just google it myself which I probably will do anyways, but a firsthand experience is always appreciated.

I'm looking for over the ear headphones.

No in ears.

CWrite and Theta...can you guys provide some more info and the models you guys mentioned. I can just google it myself which I probably will do anyways, but a firsthand experience is always appreciated.

I'm looking for over the ear headphones.

No in ears.

hitting the 400+ mark, you could get grado or denon instead of those bose. you'll actually get your money's worth.

im personally getting either the 555 or the AD700, they're better for gaming.

you might think about some HD 595 and get a portable amp (looks like an ipod shuffle) they should be under 200. http://www.amazon.com/gp/...470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

NTer monday would know a lot more than me tho this is just off limit research i've done some my cheap-o Sony VR150 are giving up on me. maybe he'll see this thread and help you out.

hitting the 400+ mark, you could get grado or denon instead of those bose. you'll actually get your money's worth.

you might think about some HD 595 and get a portable amp (looks like an ipod shuffle) they should be under 200. http://www.amazon.com/gp/...470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

NTer monday would know a lot more than me tho this is just off limit research i've done some my cheap-o Sony VR150 are giving up on me. maybe he'll see this thread and help you out.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

The AD700's seem good. Best Buy wants $200+ for them tho while on Amazon they are like $90. What a joke.

Anybody have any info on AKG's??

Originally Posted by CWrite78

The AD700's seem good. Best Buy wants $200+ for them tho while on Amazon they are like $90. What a joke.

Anybody have any info on AKG's??

i have the audio technica ES7s, before that had Sennheiser HD280 Pros
ES7s fit on the ear and have a lot lower profile than most over-the-ear headphones, but still over very good bass and even mid tones. Hoghs arent bad either, and you can find them for at least half off retail on Amazon and other sites such as that. I think they recently updated them with a newer model

i have the audio technica ES7s, before that had Sennheiser HD280 Pros
ES7s fit on the ear and have a lot lower profile than most over-the-ear headphones, but still over very good bass and even mid tones. Hoghs arent bad either, and you can find them for at least half off retail on Amazon and other sites such as that. I think they recently updated them with a newer model

Back
Top Bottom