Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

^ thanks for the heads up on sneakerhead. copped my 9. i slept on the other sites and didn't want to chance it on release date. looks like the white/reds are sitting some so i'll cop those later.

I really want those.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Here is a picture of the white/reds cleaned. I will take better pictures this weekend.
Probably the best pic thus far. what did you use sir?

AGREE ... you sure did make them WHITE / RED KOs look DOPE
pimp.gif

Nice pic homie.

I cant wait for my order to come in....

yea i ordered off ndc monday night when i seen someone post a link. thanks whenever that was. i got my pair today and they're fresh. the dookie stains looked ugly so i did a quick wipe off with elbow grease.

Originally Posted by xfile 11

I am pulling that jumpman air tag off these as soon as I get them.  I cant stand a jumpman on i's.

I am excited to see if they drop other colors.  I like the white/reds but not sure if I am buying them yet.

I beleive there is suppose to be a black/red pair releasing in may
nerd.gif

Black and Red.  Awesome!

The tags are going to be harder to pull than I first thought, they are stitched to the tongue pretty well.  Will take some surgery.

How are we keeping these clean?  I might have to order another pair because a rum and coke landed on the toe last night.  Did not like that at all...

Think I am scooping up the white reds too.  99 shipped is not bad.  I am not taking these things off my feet when I am not at work, they are comfy as hell!

Black and Red.  Awesome!

The tags are going to be harder to pull than I first thought, they are stitched to the tongue pretty well.  Will take some surgery.

How are we keeping these clean?  I might have to order another pair because a rum and coke landed on the toe last night.  Did not like that at all...

Think I am scooping up the white reds too.  99 shipped is not bad.  I am not taking these things off my feet when I am not at work, they are comfy as hell!

your gonna need some nail scissors the lil ones so you can cut exactly what you want off & not some canvas

Originally Posted by windycity7

Black and Red.  Awesome!

your gonna need some nail scissors the lil ones so you can cut exactly what you want off & not some canvas
My x was a fashion designer and I have a tiny pair of her scissors that were made for stuff just like this!

Originally Posted by windycity7

Black and Red.  Awesome!

My x was a fashion designer and I have a tiny pair of her scissors that were made for stuff just like this!

plz post pics when you do it i wanna see if im gonna de-badge em' too.....

i'ma go 'head and say i prefer the white/reds over the black/white/reds...

super clean shoe.

might unDS mine tonight if this rain lets up.

I got both of my pairs in today..both colorways. From the get-go, I preferred the white & reds over the white/black/varsity reds...and I still do...

Aside from the rust colored markings all over the midsole, these are extra clean. These will be on my feet alot during the summer..both pairs..
smokin.gif

NT, I need some help...anyone know of any sites that have a 10 or 10.5 left in the wht/blk/red joints?  Retail only.

wink.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Got mines today $134 shiped. No stores in the ATL got these, guess I'll be the only one with these in the A.

just copped both pairs at "LA BREA UNDEFEATED"
very nice, im keeping that yellow on their i like that look
they have a couple shoes left, but i would call first

got my pair in the mail today from NDC, def will be picking another pair on the 27th. one of the top releases of the year IMO

Any info on where these are releasing tomm? Or any online sites that will have them tommorow or now? I missed out on the online sites so far which sucks.

No FNL or FTL in my area got them  and only a few mom and pops(SP) over here got them... 1 size run.

I guess EASTBAY aint getting them

Im sure NDC will put them back up tonight.

thanks bro they sold out or you dont know cause by the time i make it to
la brea they will be closed i need to know if the big chain stores getting them but thanks junior for the help

Back
Top Bottom