Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

My blk/rd/wht's came today and I don't know what I'm gonna
do about the mid sole. I like them clean and dirty, so I might
just rock them a couple of times "dirty" then clean them

08426104250ff0dc6342d9e8b2e3f89135c0cb99.pjpg

3bd16a4e0504622aeff4c16a9c938db8b2cdaaa8.pjpg

fc616f4e0408672be67344dbe90bbe8bc096a28e.pjpg

i just got these today from ndc these are fire im glad i got them.i got rid of the yellow crap and changed the laces from my dmp 1s i also got the white&red pair from ebay 113.00 shipped great deal i should get them next week

black laces are definately a must.. i got 2 pair of wht/red/blk, and 1 wht/red... these are amazing

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

happy.gif
psypha wrote:

lol... theres still people who dont even have 1 pair and people want 2,3 pairs...stop being greedy

salty much?
laugh.gif

i got both colorwayys & if i come across the blk/red/white im gettin 2 more
grin.gif
................snooze u lose
laugh.gif

This.
You dang vultures scopped up all the good sizes & i can't find a pair at retail.
Yes' I'm salty.

can anybody tell me how these fit? haven't bought jordan 1's for ages....thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

happy.gif
psypha wrote:

lol... theres still people who dont even have 1 pair and people want 2,3 pairs...stop being greedy

salty much?
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
This.
You dang vultures scopped up all the good sizes & i can't find a pair at retail.
Yes' I'm salty.

they were an easy cop if you wanted them from the start.  when they dropped on pys for under retail shipped, they sat there for days before they sold out.  i had bank problems and had to wait a few days before i could order and still got a pair.  now that everyone sees that the yellow washes off peeps are salty cause they slept.  anyways, i wore mine today and are straight hooked on them.  i will definitely cop another pair if i come across them.  sorry for those who slept.

Originally Posted by wrukus

happy.gif
psypha wrote:

salty much?
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
This.
Yes' I'm salty.

they were an easy cop if you wanted them from the start.  when they dropped on pys for under retail shipped, they sat there for days before they sold out.  i had bank problems and had to wait a few days before i could order and still got a pair.  now that everyone sees that the yellow washes off peeps are salty cause they slept.  anyways, i wore mine today and are straight hooked on them.  i will definitely cop another pair if i come across them.  sorry for those who slept.

I wanted them from the jump even with the VTG soles they didn't bother me, I spent around $600 on kicks in the past month & a half so I couldn't justify pulling the trigger & I was hoping they would sit but that wasn't the case. Now I look around for them & they range beteween $170-$220 OH HELL NO I'm not paying that. I will be salty until I find a pair at retail lol.

still sitting in Toronto - I wonder if anybody actually bought pairs. Sucks that retail has to be so high here.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

still sitting in Toronto - I wonder if anybody actually bought pairs. Sucks that retail has to be so high here.

Where did you see them? Livestock?
I just wanted to see them in person.
And I'm not surprise they didn't fly off the shelves, considering the high retail price.

2 weeks from now my friend will be putting "OG".. "NIKE" tags on the tounges of my AJKO's. I will show pics when they are done. If anyone wants my friend to do the same for their AJKO's just let me know. Here's a sample of his work......

He customized these "Shadow Grey" Jordan 1's.....
a6016b387050095a366ec71631e1d99b49ac9407.pjpg

..... into a pair of customized "Royal Blue" Jordan 1's (Check the tags on the tongues)....
a2d16738785a0c563d454098527a9adcc777fcdc.pjpg

^thats pretty cool he customized the colorway...but taking the stitching off and adding OG stitching just don't seem/feel/look right.

Need to find White/Red/Black AJKO's for retail!! These didn't release anywhere around me!!!

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Debating if I should get the White/Red or the Red/Black/White. Decisions decisions.

red/blk/white cuz they are gonna be gone soon the white/red are everywhere

Originally Posted by wrukus

happy.gif
psypha wrote:

salty much?
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
This.
Yes' I'm salty.

they were an easy cop if you wanted them from the start.  when they dropped on pys for under retail shipped, they sat there for days before they sold out.  now that everyone sees that the yellow washes off peeps are salty cause they slepti will definitely cop another pair if i come across them.  sorry for those who slept.

fixed & qft

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

2 weeks from now my friend will be putting "OG".. "NIKE" tags on the tounges of my AJKO's. I will show pics when they are done. If anyone wants my friend to do the same for their AJKO's just let me know. Here's a sample of his work......

He customized these "Shadow Grey" Jordan 1's.....
a6016b387050095a366ec71631e1d99b49ac9407.pjpg

..... into a pair of customized "Royal Blue" Jordan 1's (Check the tags on the tongues)....
a2d16738785a0c563d454098527a9adcc777fcdc.pjpg

those look nice, but you should have held on to those greys imo.  the way jb has been retroing the classics lately, i wouldnt doubt that we'll see the royals pop up soon enough.  the grey on the other hand will probably be a rarity soon.  

Phew, found a pair my size. Last pair too. Found the last and only mom and pop store in Orlando that has em...

pimp.gif
Zero 0123 wrote:

Phew, found a pair my size. Last pair too. Found the last and only mom and pop store in Orlando that has em...

got me a pair too! thats wassup, great NTer here 

thanks to victorjames,   i got a pair of size 11's, call (615) 356-3380, 15 dollar shipping but no tax

Back
Top Bottom