Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

hmmmm I thought id feel the black laces more when i got my red white and blacks
but it seems after wearing them with the black joints for a day...Im feeelin the cream colored ones more

am i alone?
Nope I like them with the cream laces also but mainly because I cleaned them. If they were still yellowed I would prefer the black ones. Even though I cleaned them some spots are still yellow but I only used Mr clean magic eraser. My favorite part of these kicks is that I can beat them up and they will still look good.
pimp.gif

aec3612f53c11b7744d07fb9a1ba58e4a8227411.jpg

Man I wish I hadnt slept on these. I am going to track myself down a pair of both CW's hopefully for not too much on the bay

I just ordered a pair of white/reds from PYS....any tips on how to track down a pair of the white/black/reds for retail or less? The bay isnt exactly overflowing with pairs right now.

I picked these up in west oak mall (H-Town) shekhs, had them order them for me in a size 11. 
pimp.gif
 I was very surprised on the quality and detail that JB  put into these...and these floated WAAAAY blow the radar for most people. Yet all the spots that had them (the white red black colorway) had sold out. The vintage look of the upper caught me the *+%% off guard... with the creme laces too? 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Did you guys clean the white canvas as well? Im looking at everyones pictures and everyones white canvas look way more white than mine. I bought the White/Black/Red pair and i cleaned off the yellow on the midsoles but i still want the canvas to look more white. Did you guys clean it with anything? or is it just the quality of the picture that makes it look more white?

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Did you guys clean the white canvas as well? Im looking at everyones pictures and everyones white canvas look way more white than mine. I bought the White/Black/Red pair and i cleaned off the yellow on the midsoles but i still want the canvas to look more white. Did you guys clean it with anything? or is it just the quality of the picture that makes it look more white?

I felt the EXACT same way when I noticed these in person...but what I think a few of our peers have done; swapped out the creme laces out for white ones to brighten up the appearance and of course clean the sole. in direct sunlight these look a lot brighter on the white parts but still vintage ya know? once you clean the sole your eyes will start to see the shoe brighten up imo

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

I felt the EXACT same way when I noticed these in person...but what I think a few of our peers have done; swapped out the creme laces out for white ones to brighten up the appearance and of course clean the sole. in direct sunlight these look a lot brighter on the white parts but still vintage ya know? once you clean the sole your eyes will start to see the shoe brighten up imo
Nah man. in pictures both the sole and the canvas look more white than they actually are. I cleaned mine the best i could and they are still not crispy white. I didnt even touch the canvas thinking that it might do more damage than good. i threw some black laces in mine, took a pic, and was like wow these look crispy white in this pic! especially with flash.

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Nah man. in pictures both the sole and the canvas look more white than they actually are. I cleaned mine the best i could and they are still not crispy white. I didnt even touch the canvas thinking that it might do more damage than good. i threw some black laces in mine, took a pic, and was like wow these look crispy white in this pic! especially with flash.
Good looking out fam 
smile.gif
... either way the shoe is 
pimp.gif
 i just wanted to know if there was a way to brighten up the white.

Back
Top Bottom