Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

Since these are a GR they will be EVERYWHERE and rotting on shelves like the Blk/Red VI's and the white/red XII's.

I have to see these in person. I really don't care for the yellow midsole though.

Must put my hands on them before I make a decision.

Will copp and do a simple repaint of the midsole. quick easy fix for those hating the pre-yellowed look.

Originally Posted by luis og13s

thanks for the heads up

Im pretty sure I might cop these.... thought I would have prefered these

air-jordan-1-i-retro-1994-white-black-red-18.jpg
seriouslyyyy
pimp.gif

i wonder if the KOs that come out on release day will have no yellowing and
these pre-release KOs are the b-grades?...

i doubt it, but i hope not because i copped already

They are out of my size on pys, congrats to those who got a pair these shoes are fire.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i wonder if the KOs that come out on release day will have no yellowing and
these pre-release KOs are the b-grades?...

i doubt it, but i hope not because i copped already

these are final production pics bro pys wouldnt put up sample pics & i think they shipping out now too...

Getting kinda nervous..PYS is usually very on point with shipping merch...I've spoke to a few cats and no one has confirmation of shippments...mistake by PYS for listing early???

Congrats to those who scooped them up early, only size 14 and 15 left on PYS
eek.gif

On the other hand, I foresee that these are headed to the Happy Hunting Grounds so I don't need to have these early, or RD for that matter.
wink.gif

IfI'm wrong, I'll still get them in due time for less than retail. I hope to enjoy pics of you guys' pairs as they arrive
nerd.gif

i usually get my shipping notification like a day before they actually arrive from pys. last few times they sent me the info and it was shipped two days before.

This just goes to show that jordan could release a shoe with dog crap smeared on the bottom of them and you guys would buy them. To each his own i guess...

I really like the overall look of this shoe minus the yellow soles. $120 is a great price, especially for PYS, but I still can't spring just because of the soles.

Originally Posted by PoopieJayzNnikes

This just goes to show that jordan could release a shoe with dog crap smeared on the bottom of them and you guys would buy them. To each his own i guess...

go home you & your comments are no longer welcome here

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

i usually get my shipping notification like a day before they actually arrive from pys. last few times they sent me the info and it was shipped two days before.

just got my confirmation # from pys they used ups & they should be here monday the 22nd will update with pics as soon as i get em'.......

Back
Top Bottom