HEADS UP.....Anyone who drives 19th ave.

Basically every couple of months cops start to crack down on speeding on 19th ave in San Francisco. Recently there has been a motorcycle cop chilling around19th and Vicente pulling over people every 5 minutes or so......JUST A HEADS UP.

They've been there for a few months now, but yeah I avoid 19th unless I need gas. There were a lot there today.

Also everyone watch out on Sunset there have been motorcycle cop on judah and Irving along Sunset also near that school on sunset.

You aint lyin, it's the new "Safety Corridor" of SF, double fine zone and the speed limit is 30 now....

thanks for the heads up. Just got a ticket last week can't afford to get another one.

also theres a speed trap for those that attend SFSU. I live across the street and during they day the motorcycle cop chills outside my house.

19th Ave, between Holloway and Winston North bound
theres a one way street that feeds on the 19th, this is where the cop sits.... sometimes behind a car for cover.

Definitely thanks for the heads up.

City is going broke and is desperate finding ways to ridiculously take money from the public whatever way they can
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

City is going broke and is desperate finding ways to ridiculously take money from the public whatever way they can
smh.gif
eh. not so ridiculous if they are catching people breaking the law by speeding/being on their cell phones.

the one that bother me are the cops ODing on pulling people over with no front plates.
mad.gif
my mom got 2 tickets in 4 days for her front plates
laugh.gif
. i got tired of themhassling me about my front plate so i taped mine on just to keep em off my back
laugh.gif

^ Speeding is wrong, no doubt about it.

But a ridiculous method I've heard about was:

On Taraval, they'll have a police acting like a pedestrian who pretends they'll be crossing the street as you approach, but tells you to go first. Ifyou happen to go without telling them to cross first, they'll have another cop on the next block getting ready to write you up. My mom's friend hasbeen written up for this situation.

On Taraval, they'll have a police acting like a pedestrian who pretends they'll be crossing the street as you approach, but tells you to go first. If you happen to go without telling them to cross first, they'll have another cop on the next block getting ready to write you up. My mom's friend has been written up for this situation.
They did this on Mission St in Daly City by Jefferson over the summer. I chilled outside work for about 15 mins and they must have pulled over atleast 7-10 cars.

On Taraval, they'll have a police acting like a pedestrian who pretends they'll be crossing the street as you approach, but tells you to go first. If you happen to go without telling them to cross first, they'll have another cop on the next block getting ready to write you up. My mom's friend has been written up for this situation.
No way. I've never heard of this. Damn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sfgr415

They did this on Mission St in Daly City by Jefferson over the summer. I chilled outside work for about 15 mins and they must have pulled over at least 7-10 cars.
eek.gif
smh.gif
!#+

Back
Top Bottom